My Weird Dream (The Monkey Slayer) | Teen Ink

My Weird Dream (The Monkey Slayer)

I was surrounded by monkeys. Not just any monkeys, but evil monkeys from the gates of hell. They were coming from left and right. I whipped out a machine gun also known as a mini-gun, which isn’t small at all. The Massive gun is about as long as a bat and as round as a fire hydrant. I mowed them down with thousands of lead bullets, but they still kept coming.

They were popping out from everywhere. It was like a wild game of whack-a-mole.

“Time to light ‘em up!” I screamed as I pulled out a flamethrower.

They looked like little fireballs zigzagging around the field like crazy. The demonic chimps grew closer and closer to me. It seemed every time I got rid of one another one took its place. All I had left was a shot gun and a couple of rounds. Next thing I knew the sun was blotted out of the sky by raining deranged apes. I heard a shotgun go off then I woke up.

Ianultraman BRONZE, Basking Ridge, New Jersey

"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive" - Elbert Hubbard

Um... Which color did you notice the most in your dream? Try searching up colors and the dream association/ color psychology. It would be cool... Very... er... interesting I guess. I've had worse though.

MasterSun SILVER, Las Vegas, Nevada

"History is written by the victors"- Winston Churchill

Funny....and weird

Dragonscribe BRONZE, West Lafayette, Indiana

"A Person's a Person no Matter how Small"
and
"A Rose by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet"
and
"God helps those who help themselves"

This is really weird...interesting, though. Um. Because this is your dream, I won't criticize how you wrote it, but whoa, that's strange. Can you check out my work? Thanks.