Hit Men | Teen Ink

Hit Men

January 19, 2008
By Anonymous

Two men on a dark night were waiting for their boss big George on park bench. The two men hated each other neverminding their work. One was called Tony and the other Greg. Both were a little big around the middle and both shared similar talents job wise. They were hit men. I know what your thinking it's just a big gangster story. Well it isn't.

Both of the Hit men were going to make a run for it. They'd had a enough of their bloody life. They were both going to run for France.
Big Boss George was meeting his rival Lucas Methven. George was trying to get to him with the standard extortion but Lucas wasn't having any of it.
"Piss off you fat pie" said Lucas.
"I'm warning you Methven" threatened George.
"Oh who hate all the pies in my bakery. I know who Georgey Boy" said Lucas not scared one bit. George took out his Magnum 45. He shot Lucas right in his chest for about 7 times.
Lucas was toast.
George then ran out the back toward Tony and Greg.
"Get the wheels"yelled George.
Tony ran to the car and pulled the car over to him.
George was away.
However Tony and Greg had their plan all thought out to escape George. A little something called cyanide.