Daughter Of Ninjas | Teen Ink

Daughter Of Ninjas

October 29, 2014
By Bubblesgiggles BRONZE, Lewisville, Texas
Bubblesgiggles BRONZE, Lewisville, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

                            Daughter Of Ninjas
     Hi, I’m Olivia Dae, a fourteen year old ninja. Yes I did say ninja, I always wanted to be a ninja, and now I am. A lot of kids want to be ninjas, or superheroes, but me? I was always acting like a ninja. I guess that’s the only thing that entertained me. I’m a homeschooled kid, not allowed to go outside, can’t have friends, and if I can have a friend they always run away because my parents ask them weird questions. Let me tell you now, if u see your life as mine, listen to your parents. I didn’t and now I’m hanging from the Eiffel Tower. 
It all started when my parents started coming home really late and leaving for work super early. They told me they worked at a place called ‘Hussmann’ where they store refrigerators. They came home with cuts and purple and yellow bruises though. So I decided to follow them. Once they got in the car they took their suits off and underneath were black skin tight shirts, black pants, and just everything black. They talked about training me but I had no Idea what they were talking about.
They didn’t notice me until I looked outside and saw people running from a flame covered building.
“Olivia?! What are you doing here?!” my mom yelled, but that was all I heard before the car flipped and I blacked out while people screamed my name.
  I remember waking up to the smell of fresh bread and someone laughing but I can’t really remember the conversation we had. He was telling me my family is ninjas, and then I passed out from the shock when my parents burst through the door and a big fight broke out. I learned the guys name was Killgor. When I woke up, I was untied but my parents were still fighting Killgor. I walked outside to get help but I realized I was in Paris and someone pushed me I fell and that’s how I got here.
Right now I’m trying to climb up but I can’t. Suddenly I felt a rush of adrenaline and I’m now climbing back up. I remember now! My parents put me in a camp when I was a baby and I forgot but now I remember. We fought and fought and now we are on our way to a prison.
I met this guy and we are training right now, his name is Mike. He is always talking about his dad Mr. K and how he is in jail. Mile looks a lot like Killgor… oh who cares it’s not like he is Killgor’s son.
 


The author's comments:









 







Preferences
















§









1









2









3









4









5









6









7









8









9









0









-









=









Backspace









 









Tab









q









w









e









r









t









y









u









i









o









p









[









]















 











Return











 













 









capslock









a









s









d









f









g









h









j









k









l









;









'









\









 









shift









`









z









x









c









v









b









n









m









,









.









/









shift









 















 











English


















 

















































 


















alt


















alt









 
















 







Preferences