U.P Origins: Dr.Ultra | Teen Ink

U.P Origins: Dr.Ultra

May 19, 2016
By Puddin SILVER, Tyler, Texas
Puddin SILVER, Tyler, Texas
8 articles 1 photo 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.

Albert Einstein


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/alberteins121643.html#0PG0eICgXM7wYuYZ.99


Genius, goody two shoe, and shy. Those are just a few words to describe me. At least my identity. My word changed with just one experiment.

 

I wasn't just your typical researcher. I've invented many things along the way. For example I've created an antibiotic that not only heals quicker than any other but is also a pain killer. Now you don't have to have it separately. I'm what you may call a multi-scientist. I study many areas like biochemistry, ecology, the many areas of physics, and a bit astronomy. It was when working on an experiment I was doing. I was studying how animals evolve and change throughout time. How the woolly mammoth became the elephant, if crocodiles and alligators had to change, things such as those. Then the thought came to my mind

 

"What if humans today could evolve?"

 

It was certainly something I was interested in. Now I'm not one to believe we came from the apes but I do believe we might have evolved. So I got to work. I started researching everything about the human body, how we can change what manipulates those changes. I wanted to know it all. I believed that if humans could evolve in a swift period of time. We could go, do, and be anywhere without having to worry. I started to work on a formula for it. I worked for months. The day my best friend James Zenderman came over was a day like no other.

 

He had just walked into my lab. I was still working on the formula and was almost finished. James and I started talking while I was still at my desk. The formula was under the fire. I explained to him what I was doing. As I was talking the formula boiled over and exploded in the beaker. I was right in front of it when it happened. Boiling hot chemicals were on my skin. James ran to me to try help. I had to go to the local hospital. I stayed about a week so that they could check on me and make sure the nothing happened to me. They obviously didn't look deep enough.

 

Three months later I went on a trip to Alaska. I knew I probably shouldn't have went. Strange things had been happening. I was getting stronger, fast, I was more agile. As the plane got closer to our destination I noticed something strange. My hair was longer and the front part was purple. The rest of it was turning white like a polar bear. I went to the bathroom to see what it was about. My teeth had grown sharper, my nails were longer and curved, I could hear better, see better, and my skin was turning white. My body had adapted to the ice weather of Alaska. To make a long story short I ended up doing my studies in Alaska looking like a human polar bear. When I got back to my hometown, The City of Trees, my body changed back. I came to the realization that the formula worked.

 

The next month I took a trip to Brazil. My hair grew shorter, was a bit slimmer, and my eyesight was increased. While I was there the campsite was being robbed in the middle of night. The second night I stayed up and was able to hear the two men. I wanted to know why they were taking my formula Eco-X (the same mixture that gave me my powers). So I followed them two and half miles north of our camp.

 

When I got to there hideout turns out there were hundreds of them. I snuck into the building easily. These men were working for a man by the name of Lord Mechanica. Apparently he and his men had been tracking me down from what I heard.

 

"Now with this formula I can boost my men up. They will be able to go and do anything. With them being able to go anywhere with having to worry about the human system not being able to withstand anything I will finally be able to have world domination!"

 

"Well that's bad. Even worse that's my making. I can't let this happen," I muttered to myself.

 

The men were going to take it to their lab. I followed them through the building to the lab. They never knew I was there. I snuck up behind two them and banged their heads together. Thus knocking them unconscious. Well unfortunately the other guys noticed quickly. I took jujutsu in high school and still remember most of it. Taking those two out was easy. Simple kick in the head and done with them. It only got worse because one of the guys called for security.

 

They were coming down the hall when I looked. I ran in the opposite direction. I stopped for a second and turned a corner. Now there I was at a dead end and realized that they'd find me. First thing I thought to do was fight my way out. Sure enough that's what I had to do after they found me. There must have twenty of them including Lord Mechanica.

 

"Well, well, well what do we have here? Come to retrieve something? Well it doesn't belong to you!" He screamed.

 

"It doesn't belong to you either. What business do you have with it other than taking over mankind of course?"

 

"Oh. Well if it's not mine then who's is it? Would it be yours?"

 

"That's classified. All you need to know is that letting me go would be you best option here."

 

"Really? Get her!"

 

All his minions ran toward me. I ended up having to brake a few bones, give out bruises, and beat the snot out of all of them. The last one standing was Lord Mechanica. I put the formula in between my lips. I knew this would be intense.

 

I came at him first ready to punch. He caught my fist in an instant. I tried with the other hand and he caught that one. Crossing my arms like an "x" he then pulled then next to my neck then head bunt me at five times. I forced myself from his grip and kicked him the chest making him fall back a bit. That's when I came and shouldered him in the face. He grabbed my left hand quickly and twisted it till it could go no farther. I punched him in the gut making him release me. He was holding his stomach with his head down. As he was down I started running away. As I ran past him he tripped me and. I landed on my face. He got on my back and pulled my head upward. Just as he was about to grab the paper from my mouth I punched him on his side and he tumbled from my back. I ran to him, picked him up, and slammed him face forward to wall. I hit his face in the metal walls about three times.

 

He was unconscious after that but before I started slamming him I told him "Call me Dr.Ultra."

 

I snuck out the building as quick as possible. When I got back to the campsite I knew what I had to do. To keep anyone from using my gift in the wrong way I had to rid of it physically. I burned the formula I worked so hard on but I still have it in my head to this day. I knew that man would be coming back and that he might tell others. I also knew there were people out there who could use my help. That was the day I became Dr.Ultra.

 

Months passed and being a hero soon became a side job. Before I knew it I or Dr.Ultra was a big name. As Alaina Unibent a man came to my lab one day. He started telling me that he knew who I was and that he was needing me for a team. A team of people like me who have unique powers. That we could help the world. One word came out of my mouth." Yes."