Memoirs To my Lover | Teen Ink

Memoirs To my Lover

November 19, 2010
By Alissarose PLATINUM, Frederick, Maryland
Alissarose PLATINUM, Frederick, Maryland
23 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Roses are red, violets are blue. My rose is white and its bleeding for you..."


I wish I could just stand right here in your arms forever or maybe forever wouldn’t be long enough. I could gaze into your eyes for a lifetime but then even after death my eyes would be set for you.
I love you. My life revolves around what you are in everything you do. I don’t know why it happened or how but now my heart belongs to you.
It’s like I can’t breathe without being beside you and when I kiss you, it’s like my world stops. I don’t know what I did to deserve you but I promise you I’ll do whatever I can to keep it.
I’m nothing special; I’m just a mere human. Yet, I was able to capture you. Now, I claim you as mine. Sempre e per sempre, mi dio delle eternita. You are my soul, mi cuore and mi amore.
You show me the love I never thought I would ever deserve and with every word you draw me closer to the fantasy I now see as a reality.
You show me who I am…
And these are the memoirs to my lover...


The author's comments:
I wrote this to show how my love, Wil, has influenced me and how he makes me see things, how he makes me feel. It may not be perfect but nothing is and thats what he has taught me.