Dreams... | Teen Ink

Dreams...

April 13, 2011
By Dallywood45 SILVER, Miles, Texas
Dallywood45 SILVER, Miles, Texas
9 articles 0 photos 14 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Life is nothing but the echo of joy disappearing into the deep chasm of misery."


I'm amazed the yelling and screaming even awakes me anymore. But it still does, every single night, always over the same thing. I grab my mp3 in an attempt to dround it all out. My life.
I don't want to think about the way nothing seems to work out anymore or that I am completely trapped here for another year.
The song that comes on is "If Everyone Cared" by Nickelback. I love the song. I could imagine a peaceful world where everyone was nice. If someone needed a hand, there would be twenty hands ready to help. I could also see myself as a doctor. Not just the kind that I used to pretend to be when I was a kid, but a real one! One that had her own office and real equimement! One that could save lives and make a positive difference in this caotic world we have created for ourselves to live in.
If only everyone cared...
If only I had the chance. The oppritunity and freedom to get out of the house.
The song has ended, and with it my imagination settled back into reality. How was I ever going to be able to acheive any of these dreams. Not just the doctor one, but any of them? I am to send the rest of my life in a place like this one. I am nobody. I am stuck here...