A Single, Lonely Apple Atop the Highest Tree | Teen Ink

A Single, Lonely Apple Atop the Highest Tree

By Shadow_Wolf GOLD, Mayfield Heigts, Ohio
Shadow_Wolf GOLD, Mayfield Heigts, Ohio

"Love is not opening your eyes but opening your heart."
"You see not with your eyes, But with your heart."
"Think first with your heart not your head."
"If it has a heart, It is human."

An apple, It all starts with a single, lonely apple. This apple sits alone atop the highest tree, how did he get there? Well, I’ll tell ya. It started when this apple, named George, was a seedling. Every day the other applings would come out to play. George, however, always stayed inside, always thinking, always reading and writing. The other applings thought this to be weird and thought George to be a retard. They teased him, called him names, and even beat him every once in a while. All except one, Lizzie. Lizzie was a gentle applet, she cared for George very much and did her best to help him, but one day it was not enough. George, on that fateful day, had enough and decided to jump from his tree. Everybody knew what this meant, he would die. It was a several foot drop and no apple had ever survived such a high drop. Everybody, even those who hurt him, tried to stop him from jumping but he would not listen. He jumped, slowly plummeting to the ground, slowly approaching his death. Then he appeared the high horse apple. He saved George from his doom. Jhonny was his name. Soon Jhonny and George were best of friends. On that day George learned a very important lesson. Never give up, move forward, and strive to do your best. And strive George did, for after Jhonny’s death George became the new high horse.

Shadow_Wolf GOLD, Mayfield Heigts, Ohio

"If it has a heart, It is human."

Thank you so much

Promethean SILVER, Kanpur, Other

An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind....

WOW its a cool example.