Intrapersonal | Teen Ink

Intrapersonal

By Steven_Hyde GOLD, Auburn, New York
Steven_Hyde GOLD, Auburn, New York

"Just Do It"
- Nike
"An eye for an eye only makes the world blind"
- Ghandi

Hello, my name is “Napoleon.” And I am the leader of the revolutionary resistance known as, “Animal Farm.” We recently started a revolution with the humans. And since I am in charge of the animals I think I would trust “Squealer” the most. Because he is the most trust worthy and convincing animal out of all of the other animals.
Although, I feel that my comrades are uncomfortable with this revolution. But, it is our job so start and create a new world, with us animals on the top and the ruthless humans on the bottom. Although, we have been trying to defeat our enemy, we have all agreed to not become like our enemies. For example, we wont drink any alcoholic beverages, or sleep in a bed like any other human. Also, we wont engage in any sort of trade with humans.
When there are any traitors or disobedient to my ways there will be consequences. Such as being put to death by my viscous dogs. There is a few animals we believe are traitors. We believe the hens are traitors, because they wont give up their eggs for trade. So we decided to starve them until they decide if they want to give up all of their eggs or not. Also, we know that “Snowball” is a traitor as well. Snowball is the pig that got chased out of the farm by the dogs. And we believe that he may be dead or the one causing all this destruction. For example, I think he was the one who knocked down the windmill, that we took a long time to make.
We also think that during the night he has been sneaking into our supply shed and stealing a little bit of food each night. And was bringing it to the neighboring farms. And, every time something seems to go wrong I blame it on Snowball. For example, when the windmill got destroyed Snowball was blamed.
In conclusion, “Animal Farm” has seen neither any trace of Snowball, orHuimanexceptt “Whymper.” Whymper was the only man that was an ally and an enemy, because he gets food for us at the market. And he’s an enemy because he is human.