2051 ( Date Of Total Destruction ) | Teen Ink

2051 ( Date Of Total Destruction )

By BeautyWhispers PLATINUM, Nevada City, California
BeautyWhispers PLATINUM, Nevada City, California

Be Yourself, Be Unique, Be Me. :) - By BeautyWhispers

Date in which this was written.
By BeautyWhispers
2051
Day Of Total Destruction

The scream echoed through the air, and sliced through the communication and constant chatting like the blade of titanium. Every head snapped up, every pair of eyes widened, and every body was obliterated to blood red dust...
So the story was told thousands of millions of times, and retold again and again. Every word silenced a crowd of eager listeners and caused them to look away in remorse and guilt. They all remembered the terror and the blood curling screams, echoing forever in the stars. But that was then and this was now, it was reality and it had happened but there was nothing they could do about it.
The people who once lived happily and free, were killed for nothing. In 2051 was the year the world changed forever, was the beginning of an unstoppable ball of hatred that had boiled and bubbled for so long...until the time had come to unleash all the rotten cruel terrible hate...on the world.

Hi, I think it's both sad and terrible that we can so fluidly imagine world war 3...well I did but afterwords...in the future. Let's change that, this...please. 

Thank you Sarah for being completely honest. I need that. Thank you!

SarahSt.Amanze, Conroe, Texas
I like the writing up until the last paragraph which I am kind of confused about. Is this writing about World War 3 or is it about a futuristic dystopian society that is at war? Maybe you could clarify that a bit more. Other than that I really like the imagery, and description. My favorite line was "They all remembered the terror and the blood curling screams, echoing forever in the stars." This line makes me think that even if we eventually forget our own history, the stars won't, the universe won't, and whoever else is up there (if you believe in God) won't.

Thank you Doctor;)

The_DoctorDonna PLATINUM, Anytown, Iowa

"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says 'I'm Possible'"

This is really great, and very condescending to the human race. I like it :) just one thing, it seemed a tiny bit rushed. Maybe add a few more details to make the story more vivid and easier to imagine. I don't want you to think that I'm mean, I really think that overall it is good. Keep writing.

Thank you ! I really appreciate all feed back.

uncomfortableBrunette SILVER, Lr. Sackville, Other

I want to hate you half as much as i hate myself

Whoa. Thats just whoa. Thats really emotional and well written! Please write more!