Jeff The Killer | Teen Ink

Jeff The Killer

March 9, 2015
By Buble PLATINUM, Ammon, Idaho
Buble PLATINUM, Ammon, Idaho
22 articles 13 photos 25 comments

Favorite Quote:
Love and loyalty run deeper than blood. By: Richelle Mead


He was just like you. An innocent Freshman in high school who just wanted to fit in. Peers laughed at him and tortured him all because he was differnet. Even his own family made his life a living h---. He tried to ignore all the whispering and all the hatred things people said everytime he walked by but it hurt a lot knowing he was a misfit and could never have a normal life like other kids. He was hurt but beneath all the pain burried deep in his soul was a hatred that ran so deep it consumed him. On a dark stormy night he lost control of all that hatred and blacked out. The reason he was different was because he had two different personallities. One was kind and sweet while the other was plane out cruel and solved his problems with violence. The cruel dark side of him took conrol and sumbled through the hallways in his house in the dark. He stumbled into his parents room and found them fast asleep he pulled out a kitchen knife out of his hoodie's pocket. He had stuffed the knife there when he was doing the dinner dishes for this exact reason. He held tightly to the knife and crept over to the side of the bed. He slit his mothers throat and watched as blood spead over her night clothes and over the bed sheets. then he stalked over to the other side of the bed where his father laid and stabbed the knife through his throat five times and cut out his eyes. he laughed a cruel laugh and left the room never looking back once. He stumbled to his brothers room and found him fast asleep in his car shaped bed. He lurked over his tiny form and watched his chest rise and fall with every easy breath. He held the knife up to his throat ready to slice through the flesh but hesitated. He loved his little brother with all his heart but he could'nt control this angry side of him. The knife slid through the flesh and muscle quickly. His small eyes shot open in surprise and he opened his mouth to speak but caughed and choked on his own blood. his body shook and trembled but finally went still. "one...,two....,three..down, one hundred to go......* he chuckled and left the house without another word.