They fell | Teen Ink

They fell

Jane Villanueva was thinking about Michael Cordero again. Michael was a kind friend with long eyelashes and pretty ocean eyes.

Jane walked over to the window and reflected on her sunny surroundings. She had always loved beautiful Miami, Florida with its beautiful sunset. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel warm and happy .

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was a tall handsome figure of Michael Cordero.

Jane blushed. She glanced at her own reflection. With her dark chocolate brown hair and her beautiful long eyelashes and honey brown eyes. Her friends saw her from the window. Michael called for Jane to come outside and go for a walk by the ocean. 

Without even hesitation Jane got dressed and ran out the door. Jane  Ablua telling what she’s rushing for. Jane responded with excitement “ Michael Cordero just asked me to walk with him by the ocean!” Abuela knew Jane had a mad feeling for Michael for a long time. 

Michael and Jane get to the shoreline and the sun sets into Jane's beautiful honey eyes. As they kept walking Michael kept getting closer and closer to Jane and Michael stopped Jane.

As Michael stepped closer and Jane could see Michael blue eyes and hearing oceans waves moving back and forth

Jane hesitates are we  really going to be together, she thought with confusion. As  much as she loves Michael. Jane was scared to ruin their friendship they already had. Am I  really going to do this?. She thought to herself. 

Jane steps back and away from Michael as much as she loves Michael. Not being with him is the best thing to do for their relationship. Michael's confused face asks “ what are you doing”. Jane replied with “ what we are doing is wrong as much as I love you we are not meant to be. 

Jane could see Michaels face his face so sad it looks like the whole world just fell on top of him. Jane didn’t know what to do or how to comfort her. So she left with a goodbye and didn’t look back.

This piece was based off my favorite show Jane The Virgin a CW show