Stella: Buying New Suits | Teen Ink

Stella: Buying New Suits

By BrianDunlop PLATINUM, Valley Stream, New York
BrianDunlop PLATINUM, Valley Stream, New York

Ironically, dreams are what drives our reality." - myself

Michael Showalter, David Wain and Michael Ian Black haven't bought suits in a while, so they go and buy new ones. They walk out of the suit store with new suits. Michael Ian Black says, "Great, we have new suits, now nothing can ruin them." Michael Showalter than takes pudding from his pocket and rubs it all over Michael Ian Black's new suit. Michael Showalter says, "Correction, nothing can ruin your new suit, but pudding." Then they were walking next to a puddle in the street. David Wain then says, "No that's not true." He then jumps in the puddle and gets all of there new suits wet. "That can too.", says David Wain. They then go to the paint store and buy buckets of paint and went into there apartment and painted the floor, their beds, the walls, all wearing their brand new suits. "Paint fight!", says Michael Showalter. They all throw paints at each other and ruin there new suits. The girls from downstairs then knock on their door to see what's making all that noise. They all say, "Who is it?" One of the girls said, "It's your neighbors, what are doing in there?" David Wain then opens the door and says, "A paint fight, want to join?" David Wain then throws paint all over the girls. "What is wrong with you guys?!", said one of the girls. David Wain then closes the door. "Look at us!", said David Wain. "We're all dirty." "I agree.", said Michael Showalter. "Yeah me too.", said Michael Ian Black. Then they all took a shower together wearing there new suits covered in pudding and paint.