Vector Villain Speech | Teen Ink

Vector Villain Speech

September 19, 2023
By SevenaM BRONZE, Safety Harbor, Florida
SevenaM BRONZE, Safety Harbor, Florida
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

  VECTOR VILLAIN SPEECH


Greetings. I AM VECTOR! 

The best villain of all time! OH YEAH!

I have brought you all here tonight to tell you about big things!   I plan .. pause for effect… TO STEAL MARSSS!!! I know what you’re thinking. How will I steal Mars? Well, with the shrink ray that GRU stole from me. I have regained it by sneaking into his house, like the sneaky man I am. 

Speaking of Gru. The man who has stopped me numerous times. And told his girls (gorls) to stop delivering girl scout cookies to my house!

Those sweet, wonderful, delicious, cookies…

I HATE YOU GRU!!!

As I was saying. Stealing Mars will truly prove that I am the best villain and am, WAYYYY better, and more handsome, than Gru.

But why are we talking about him? We should be talking about ME. And why I have chosen you specific children as my audience here tonight. I could tell from my first look at you in the SuperMall ball pit. That you will all serve me well in helping execute my evil plan.
You could even call yourselves my minions.

NO! That reminds me too much of stupid Gru. Let's add some pizzazz to it!

I’ll call you my “Short Banana Colored Servants”. Or my SBCS for short. 

YES THAT’S MORE LIKE IT!

Now that we have talked about what we will be doing. It is time to talk about how. 

First, we will equip ourselves with the most high tech weapons out there.The Piranha Gun, The GMPS Gun (now loaded with extra ferrell, Genetically Mutated Pink Squirrels), and last but not least, the Shrink Ray.

After this, you will have a week's worth of training from the master of greatness himself. Me. 

Once you have all been loaded up with weaponry and trained, we will embark on our mission to steal Mars. 

I know all of you may be wondering how I plan to execute the last step of physically getting my hands on this ugly red marble. Well, I. Don’t. Know yet. 

BUT THAT’S BESIDES THE POINT!!! I bet Gru hasn’t ever had a plan as great and fool proof as mine! (starts to get emotional) I bet you he’s at home right now enjoying mouth-watering cookies that crumble perfectly in your mouth when you take a bite and- I’m sorry i’m getting too emotional. *sniffle* 


The author's comments:

This piece is a speech being given to a group of children from the perspective of Vector from the Despicable Me movies. He is planning to steal Mars (as he says) and has a grudge against Gru because he stopped him from stealing the moon before as well as, not allowing his daughters to sell their girl scout cookies to him. These cookies are his favorite.

I am a high school student that wrote this speech for an English project.