Harvest Moon ~part 7~ | Teen Ink

Harvest Moon ~part 7~

November 4, 2010
By Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas
Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas
29 articles 0 photos 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
Why try to fit in when you were born to stand out?


Aro smiled. "Hello, Nessie. I can call you Nessie can't I?" I nodded. Honestily this guy did give me the creeps so bad. But, I stood my ground. Alec moved slightly closer to me. I hoped that Aro hadn't seen that..but he did. He laughed.
"Well, Alec it seems that young Nessie here has you wrapped around her fingers." Alec didn't seem to be phased by that. Not that he should because It wasn't true. Thats when I heard footsteps. As I turn I was face to face with Jane. I let out alittle yelp and Alec was infront of me in a flash. I peer over his shoulder and Jane looked horifed.



"Alec? What are you doing?" He blinked. I guess coming back to reality.
"I am in charge of her safety and that means even from you Jane." She gave him a sour look but, moved away from me and him. I turned and looked back at Aro. He looked completely taken back by the scene that had just played before his eyes. He smiled and resumed talking.
"Well, Nessie the reason I have asked you to stay with us for a while is because I do not want you to think that we are complete monsters." I give him my warmest smile and bat my eyes at him. "Aro I don't think you are Monsters because you have a different way of life. Everyone is different...My parents just don't understand the way I think." Aro pats me on the shoulder.

"Well thank you Renesmee. That is very human of you." I laugh and despite myself. "Only half though Aro." He laughed too.

" Oh, Nessie. Alec will take you hunting as soon as it is dark." I nod. "Thank you...for understanding my eating habits." Aro smiled.

"Well we can't let you strave now can we?"