Tiger? xxJM | Teen Ink

Tiger? xxJM

By Wearing_Westwood GOLD, Cary, North Carolina
Wearing_Westwood GOLD, Cary, North Carolina

Don't think. Thinking is the enemy of creativity. It's self conscious, and anything self-conscious is lousy. You can't try to do things. You simply must do things. -Ray Bradbury

This morning I couldn't find a reason to go on. My best, my only, friend is dead.
Gone.
Lost.
Forever.
It's been a year now, you think I'd be over it, but one does not simply recover from being around Jim Moriarty. He saved me from the streets, kept me from being the drunken junkie I was. He re purposed me, made me feel alive. I can't just forget all of that.

Jim, you're too clever to be dead, please, come back. -SM

There's no reason for me to go on without him. I have to point. He gave me life, and then took his own.

Please, I don't think I can take it much longer. -SM

He got frequent headaches. We had plenty of painkillers lying around. I'm sure the right combination of Vicodin and Scotch could end it quickly without someone having to scrape me off the walls.

I need you, Jim. Now more than ever. Please, come back. -SM

I'm shaking now. I don't want to go but there's no reason for me to stay. And besides, now there's nobody to stop me.

I'm doing it. -SM

Handful of pills. Drink. Swallow. Repeat. Again and again and again until everything starts to fade. Darkness began to envelop me. I was numb.

I love you, Jim. -SM
Goodbye. -SM

Nothing.

Tiger? xxJM

SHER_locked PLATINUM, Alta Loma, California
Ah, that's great! I always thought of Moriarty and Moran being like the evil Sherlock and John. =)

not_steve_carlsberg SILVER, Yuma, Arizona

"Listen, I was d9ing you a fav9r. Y9u d9n't need to 6e dating any9ne who can't appreciate y9u f9r wh9 y9u really are, 9r m9re imp9rtantly, which fantasy versi9n 9f y9urself y9u m9st str9ngly identify with." - Kankri Vantas

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME I MADE MY MISTAKES