Naruaku chapter 2 | Teen Ink

Naruaku chapter 2

Both P.O.V

I cannot believe this he/she just say that.

Sakura's P.O.V
"Im so happy right now naruto.I know that I have treated you bad and im sorry for that but i love you and im telling you this with all my heart." Tears started to go down my cheeks,But they where happy tears.

Naruto's P.O.V

I saw that sakura was trying to hide her tears and went and hugged her. I could tell she was shocked by this action because she jumped alittle and tensed up but she then lossened up. I did the unthinkable and kissed her forehead. this really put her in shock. "sorry I just couldnt help it. I wanted to kiss your lips but I didnt want to put you in more shock" I said with a nervous laugh. next thing you know sakura-chan did the unthink able.

Sakura's P.O.V

'He kissed my forehead. I mean i know it was my forehead but he still kissed me' I thought to my self. I was freaken out and then he said " sorry i just couldn't help it. I wanted to kiss your lips but i didnt want to put you in more shock" I was about to pass out. My face turned blood red and then i just couldnt control my self and I looked up at him and put my hands on his neck and kissed his pink, solf lips.

hope yall liked it if not feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you would like to see in the next chapter :) love you all thanks