Wait, MyBooks are WHAT?! | Teen Ink

Wait, MyBooks are WHAT?!

January 29, 2014
By HelloSmilies BRONZE, Jones, Oklahoma
HelloSmilies BRONZE, Jones, Oklahoma
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
By me: "I am perfectly normal! I am perfectly normal for me!!"
"She's, well, she's the T.A.R.D.I.S.!" (DW) "MOOSE PASS GAS" (HoO)


Chapter One


"I'm going to go feed Piper." Autumn told her mom. She pulled on her boots, slipped on her jacket, and headed out the door.
"Autumn, wait!" Her mother hobbled quickly into the living room. She sighed. 'To late now, she's outside.' Ashley thought. 'Lets hope she doesn't meet anybody from her past.'

"Piper, here girl!' Autumn clicked her tongue. "Come here girl."

"Why is she calling for you?" Leo muttered to his friend, Piper.
"Shut up repair boy. She's not calling for me, she has a horse." Piper whispered back at him.
"Oh."
"Really Leo? Such a snappy comeback. Anyway, stop gossiping girls." Percy rolled his eyes. Of course, he had done the same thing before, but still.
"You have no room to talk." Annabeth, Percy's girlfriend, stood up and started creeping towards the driveway.

"Are you sure this is it?" Joey asked Brendan as he pulled into a long driveway.
"Of course. I have been here before." Brendan replied, snapping a little.
"Well, as the other two houses we stopped at were't it, he had reason to doubt." Alex pointed out.
"Shut up. It's been a few months since I was last there."
"I know you're nervous about seeing your girlfriend Brendan, but that's no reason to be stalling for time." Joel joked
"Joel! I wanted to keep it a secret a bit longer before I told Alex. You know that he'll either kill me or die from heartbreak." Brendan played along.
"Haha it's too late now." Alex climbed out of the car. A couple cats came out and rubbed against the guys ankles.
"Mrow?" The grey tom started purring as Joel picked it up.
"What are y'all doing here?" Autumn trotted up on Piper.
"We came to see you..." Alex trailed off at Autumns annoyed face.
"You guys are so annoying."
"I'm not annoying!" Joey exclaimed.
"Yeah, you are. But really, why did you come over?" Autumn asked. "Hand me Leo." She said to Alex, who was holding a brown and black kitten, and held her hands out.
"I think you should be grateful that we actually wanted to come over." Alex handed her the cat. "And seriously, Leo?"

"Yeah, chick, Leo?" Leo complained.
"I think we found a fan." Percy winked at them, obviously joking.
"Or maybe she just really likes the name Leo." Annabeth turned to Trevor. "Are they also demigods? If so, we need to bring them back with us."
"Yes, they are. This is strange though, as they're older."
"Anyway, lets get going. Trevor, head up first with Percy. I'll follow next with the rest. Piper, only use your charmspeak if I give you the signal. Lets hope we don't need to use it at all." Trevor and Percy walked up the driveway.
"Hey Autumn!" Trevor smiled at her.
"Trevor! What's up? And who's your friend?" Autumn jumped down from Piper, walked over there, and gave the cat to Percy.
"This is my friend Percy. We meet at my summer camp. I thought the two of you would get along, and I'm stuck with him for a month." Trevor explained.
"Sweet. Who are they?" Autumn pointed to the demigods behind them.
"Who?" Trevor furrowed his eyebrows, looking behind him. "I dunno."
"Hello, I'm Annabeth, and these are my friends Piper, Leo, Thalia, and Nico." Annabeth pointed to them as she said their names.
"I know you. And you." She pointed to Percy. "At least, I think I do. Joey, can I talk to you?"
"Yeah." They walked a few step away from the rest, so that they wouldn't be overheard. "What is it?"
"Their names are Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Leo, Thalia, and Nico. Know who they remind me of?" Autumn asked. Joey gasped.
"You don't think that they're them, do you?"
"Yeah." Autumn faced the demigods. "Annabeth has blonde curly hair, and grey eyes. Percy has blck hair, green eyes. Thalia has black hair, electric blue eyes, punkish type clothes. Not to mention the silver circlet." Joey nodded in agreement.
"So you think they're real, huh?"
"You bet. Lets ask." They headed back to the group.
"You're demigods. Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena. Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus, Hunter of Artemis. Nicoe Di Angelo, son of Hades. Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus, blessed with the weird flame-thingeey that I'm totally jealous of. Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, Savior of Olympus. And Piper Mclean, daughter of Aphrodite, blessed with Charmspeak." Annabeth blinked, as did everybody else but Leo and Trevor.
"Hah, I told you she was psychic!" Leo pointed to Trevor.
"Uh, no, she's just read the books a million times." Trevor pointed out.
"WE HAVE BOOKS?" Percy, Annabeth, Nico, and Thalia shouted.
"Yeah, and y'all are world famous!!" Joey replied back. "Why are you guys here anyway?"
"Well," Annabeth and Percy exchanged looks. "You guys are demigods."