How Little Red Riding Hood Could've Ended | Teen Ink

How Little Red Riding Hood Could've Ended

By GirlGenius SILVER, Oakland, New Jersey
GirlGenius SILVER, Oakland, New Jersey

The question for today is* : If you could solve any world crisis right now, what would it be?
(*-GirlGenius's favorite quote)

How It Could've Ended #1

Little Red Riding Hood's mother did not trust her daughter to bring the basket of food through in extremely dangerous forest.

How It Could've Ended #2

"Now, dear," said Little Red Riding Hood's mother, "stay away from that forest as far away as possible. Take the bus to Gramma's house and drop it off. Oh! And tell her she still owes me ten bucks."

And Little Red Riding Hood did.

How It Could've Ended #3

Little Red Riding Hood's mother said, "Honey, bring this basket of food to your grandma's."

Little Red Riding Hood said, "No."

How It Could've Ended #4

"Daughter, bring this basket of food to your granny's," ordered Little Red Riding Hood's mother.

"Yes, mother!" Little Red Riding Hood said in her polite little voice.

Little Red Riding Hood was dumb.

She took the forest way and drowned.

How It Could've Ended #5

"Dearest, can you-" Little Red Riding's mother started.

"I know, I know," Little Red Riding Hood said. "The narrator doesn't have to repeat it like forever."

(Thanks, Little Red Riding Hood!)

She took the basket and since her mother was too dumb to tell her directions, she died in the forest.

How It Could've Ended #6

Little Red Riding Hood's took the basket and journeyed in the woods. She was eaten by the wolf with no question. Wolves don't speak English.

How It Could've Ended #7

Little Red Riding Hood got her basket and whie bringing it to her gramma, wolves came in packs and tore her flesh open. Wolves don't travel alone. They come in packs.

How It Could've Ended #8

Little Red Riding Hood died of a heart attack because the author did not want her alive.

How It Could've Ended #9

Little Red Riding Hood ate the contents of the basket and came back home.

How It Could've Ended #10

Just post your own "How It Could've Ended" below! Let's see how creative you are.

I hate fairy tales. Write your own How It Could've Ended in the comments below!

howellna said...
howellna, Oceanside, California
Little Red riding hood took the basket of food her mother gave her, and went into a deep and mysterious corner of the woods. Little did she know the wolf was following her. The wolf grabbed her hand and bit off her finger. But it was icy. He wouldn't let go of Little Red's hand. Red ripped of her hood and yelled/sang "Let it go" "Let it go". "Elsa?' The wolf asked. "Wolfie?" Elsa asked. "My true love has returned she said. Then he bit her head off. And he lived HUNGRILY EVER AFTER...

Maddie_Cheshire SILVER, London, Other

I'm not crazy. My reality is just different from yours. ~The Cheshire Cat

A. Little Red was wise. When the wolf came up to her, she said, "Screw animal protection," pulled out a gun and shot the wolf 0-0.
B. Little Red got to the forest, climbed up a tree and took the monkey route to the grandma's house. The wolf never noticed her.

lula-masterofchange88-wizardofozgur BRONZE, Camp Half - Blood, Other

if you're going to do something, do it right

@Greek_Geek
THEN THE WOLF PUT ON A FEDORA
AGENT W!
omg you are awesome thank you for that part of my day (night)

omg
Wolves don't speak English.
Wolves don't travel alone. They come in packs.
im dying

GirlGenius SILVER, Oakland, New Jersey

(*-GirlGenius's favorite quote)

Thanks! I appreciate it!

GirlGenius SILVER, Oakland, New Jersey

(*-GirlGenius's favorite quote)

I loved how you said, "letting Red's grandmother live another day" part! Nice! ::cool::

Greek_Geek SILVER, Storm Lake, Iowa

"Do you hate trash cans? Is that it? Do you just hate trash cans?"
"I can't drive with you screaming in my ear!"
"You can't drive at all!"
- Jake and Marco, Megamorphs #1 The Andalite's Secret

Little Red Riding Hood went through the forest, swinging her basket when all the sudden the wolf appeared.   "Awww, what a cute little wolf." Red cooed. Then the wolf put on a fedora. "Agent W!" Red cried, pulling out a freezeinator from her basket.   They start to fight, and since evil always looses Red was defeated, and the picnic basket with the poisoned sandwhich was confinscated, letting Red's grandmother live another day. 

The_DoctorDonna PLATINUM, Anytown, Iowa

"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says 'I'm Possible'"

How about this one: She meets a boy named Percy Jackson in the woods, and she runs away with him, never to be seen again.

The_DoctorDonna PLATINUM, Anytown, Iowa

Time And Relative Dimensions In Space. It's a Doctor Who thing. Sorry, I'm really nerdy :) Anyway, I really liked your ideas they are hilarious! :)

GirlGenius SILVER, Oakland, New Jersey

(*-GirlGenius's favorite quote)

I better watch out for cuddly bunnies next time.

GirlGenius SILVER, Oakland, New Jersey

(*-GirlGenius's favorite quote)

Thinking about it... I like it!

GirlGenius SILVER, Oakland, New Jersey

(*-GirlGenius's favorite quote)

What's a TARDIS?  

The_DoctorDonna PLATINUM, Anytown, Iowa

Red hears a vworp vworp and the TARDIS appears. She goes senile and invents the story about the wolf. Really, she just went crazy because she was a major whovian and didn't believe the TARDIS would show up to pick her up.

Rennok_and_also_Cire SILVER, Fort Sill, Oklahoma
Red walks down the lonely path skipping aroud happily to Granny's as she nears the house she fells uneasy. She hears a low growl and spins around and there right in front of her is ............ A cute little bunny she smiles with glee and picks up the cute little bunny ( her biggest mistake ) the rabbit transforms into a terrible demon that drags her straight down to the firey depths of hell. 

GirlGenius SILVER, Oakland, New Jersey

(*-GirlGenius's favorite quote)

How about this? The woodcutter and wolf shakes hands and it is agreed that the wolf gets the flesh of the girl and granny and the woodcutters gets the possessions of the grandma.

The_DoctorDonna PLATINUM, Anytown, Iowa

Red Riding Hood gets killed by a hooded figure, because Voldemort mistook her for Harry Potter.

GirlGenius SILVER, Oakland, New Jersey

(*-GirlGenius's favorite quote)

How did ya like it? It was pretty hard to come up with some of them...