F-Men Part One | Teen Ink

F-Men Part One

December 19, 2014
By Greek_Geek SILVER, Storm Lake, Iowa
Greek_Geek SILVER, Storm Lake, Iowa
7 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Do you hate trash cans? Is that it? Do you just hate trash cans?"
"I can't drive with you screaming in my ear!"
"You can't drive at all!"
- Jake and Marco, Megamorphs #1 The Andalite's Secret


Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated

 

“That should do it.” Doofenshmirtz said as he put the last card on his newest scale model of Danville. “What do you think, NORM?”

 

“I think that it will fall over once Perry the Platypus kicks down your door, making the hours you spent on it useless, sir.” NORM told Heinz.

 

At that moment Perry kicked down the door, causing the card Danville to collapse to Heinz’s dismay.

 

“Oh come on!” Heinz whined. “Perry the Platypus, how many times do I have to tell you to use the key I gave you, for goodness sakes!”

 

At Heinz’ yelling, Perry glanced down at the ground in guilt.

 

“Ugh,” Heinz muttered, pushing a button on a remote that causing two arms with fins for hands to shoot out from the wall. The arms grabbed Perry, successfully capturing him. Heinz set the remote aside and glared at Perry.

 

“Now, Perry the Platypus, behold!”

 

Rising dramatically from the floor, action movie music playing in the background, rises Doofenshmirtz’ latest inator, that is for some odd reason, shaped like a swan.

 

“I know what you’re wondering, Perry the Platypus. ‘Why is it shaped like a swan?’ Well… I’m not exactly sure… hmm. Anyways, beho… NORM turn that music off!”

 

“I am sorry, sir.” NORM said, stopping the music player.

 

“Thank you, now, Perry the Platypus. Behold! My latest creation, the super-powerinator! With this machine, I will get a superpower that goes best with my molecular structure, and take over the ENTIRE TRI-STATE AREA!” Heinz did some jazz hands at the “entire Tri-State Area” part. “I know what you’re wondering, Doof, why do you want super-powers? Well, when I was a boy back in Gimmelshtump....

 

“Everyone loved super heroes, myself included, but they all called me a fake fan, it was humiliating! All because I hadn’t read all the comics. But when I have super-powers I”ll show them, and then take over the ENTIRE TRI-STATE AREA! Now I only have five shots, so I better make them count…”

 

As Doof was telling Perry about his tragic backstory, the platypus had managed to slid out of the fins, as they weren’t very good at holding things. He then punched the evil scientist in the face.

 

Heinz fell back into his inator, one of his hands had flailed and slammed the fire button, causing a beam to shoot out into Danville.

 

“Oh, come on!” Heinz complained, he then turned to Perry. “It is on now!” At “now” he slammed his hand down, onto the fire button causing another beam to shoot out. “Whoops.”

 

Then the epic evil v.s. platypus fight started.

 

Perry lept at Doofenshmirtz, who ducked causing Perry to slam into the inator, accidently hitting his tail on the fire button, causing yet another beam to shoot off.

 

Doofenshmirtz grabbed a pair of awesome looking glasses, that weren’t split into two lenses, and was just one long lense, and put them on. Perry jumped off the inator, and grabbed a handful of cards.

 

“Let’s dance.” Doofenshmirtz said, and he pushed a button on the side of the glasses, causing a bream to shoot out of the glasses, Perry ducked and the beam hit a table which instantly encased it in a block of ice.

 

Perry threw a card at Doofenshmirtz, which hit his cheek in a way so that it left a streak of red.

 

“Ow!” Heinz said. He pushed the button on his glasses again, and Perry jumped out of the way, and back onto the inator. One of his webbed platypus feet landed on the fire button, once again firing off the inator.

 

“No!” Heinz shouted. “Now I only have one shot left!”

 

Perry smiled, and pushed the button again, causing the beam to go off.

 

Then he noticed the self destruct button that was right beside the fire button, and mentally slapped himself for firing off a beam that could give superpowers to who knows who.

 

Perry lept off the inator, and used a playing card to hit the self-destruct button, before he let the rest of his cards fall. Then he lept out of the building, using his parachute to guide him to safety.

“Curse you Perry the Platypus!”


The author's comments:

I really like X-Men, and Phineas and Ferb, so I put them together and got this. Hope you enjoy it.

 

Also, yes, Perry is supposed to be a play on Gambit, while Doof in Cyclops. (Still don't get his name.)