the dragon war part2 | Teen Ink

the dragon war part2

By captainichigo BRONZE, Mancelona, Michigan
captainichigo BRONZE, Mancelona, Michigan

when you think of giving up think why you hold on so long- natsu of fairy tail
" there nothing fortunate about having your fate decade for you, you have to grab your own happiness" -Lucy hearttafulla of fairy tail

I was walking homke from school one day the the sky god dambblla show up and said to me " It's time Qreen Lucy Erza Inoue, you mast come to your kindome santshu the sky kindome the seed people ane tree people and the tiger people you kindome main citizens are waiting for you." "No it can't be time already" I said to hime 'it is u may pick 3 pepole from your home world to take with you." he said "Ok" I said. i went to Tatsuki my anut i ask her if she will come with me he told me " sure I will." then i ask Kon he said "No I will stay here for Rukia and Ichigo." then I ask Lehhin and Keago they said to me " you brt we are coming with you." we walk to where Dammmblla said to go i said out load' open the gate of the tiger eye senntosa." Chad my uncle had follow us he saw every thing he then run all the way to my mouther house he told her everything. " oh no I have to tell Ichigo." then Chad said"no need to I already called him and told him everything but i did not told him that she said "the next time we meet we will be enmmies."." " oh my god." Orihime scream. 

it was a dream