The Alternate Universe of a Story (Chinatsu Adventures) | Teen Ink

The Alternate Universe of a Story (Chinatsu Adventures)

By TikiTobi PLATINUM, Traverse City, Michigan
TikiTobi PLATINUM, Traverse City, Michigan

I got a ton of work to do. A SKELEton.
I need to put a little more BackBONE into it.
I deserve PUNishment.
Nyeh heh heh!

Chinatsu Miku looked at the cold pie in her hands and felt glad.

She walked over to the window and reflected on her peaceful surroundings. She had always loved quiet Toria with its precious, pong purpur trees. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel glad.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Natsuki Yano. Natsuki was a confident idiot with a wild smile and inspiring eyes.

Chinatsu gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a silent, pretty, latte drinker with a bright smile and colorful eyes. Her friends saw her as a creative deer. Once, she had even jumped into a river and saved a falling glass vase.

But not even a silent person who had once jumped into a river and saved a falling glass vase, was prepared for what Natsuki had in store today.

All of a sudden, the sun shone like an angry god, making Chinatsu gulp.

As Chinatsu stepped outside and Natsuki came closer, she could see the powerful smile on his face.

"Look Chinatsu," growled Natsuki, with a deadly glare that reminded Chinatsu of confident wolfs. "It's not that I don't love you, but I want waffles. You owe me $3402 dollars."

Chinatsu looked back, even more sad and still fingering the cold pie. "Natsuki, you baka!" she replied.

They looked at each other with different feelings, like two emotional, defeated dragons battling at a very peaceful birthday party, which had rap music playing in the background and two pleasent uncles jumping to the beat.

Chinatsu regarded Natsuki's wild smile and inspiring eyes. "I don't have the funds ..." she lied.

Natsuki glared. "Do you want me to shove that cold pie where the sun don't shine?"

Chinatsu promptly remembered her silent and pretty values. "Actually, I do have the funds," she admitted. She reached into her pockets. "Here's what I owe you."

Natsuki looked suprised, his wallet blushing like a keen, kaleidoscopic tomato.

Then Natsuki came inside for a nice drink of latte.

(Later that day, Natsuki went out with a bang. (LITERALLY))

THE FRICKING END

Random story generators :P