Forbidden | Teen Ink

Forbidden

A lush forest of bright greens and diverse animals lay in perfect harmony, a lion laying peacefully, purring, a fawn bounding right up to him. There were a hundered trees each bearing a delicious fruit or beautiful flower and thousands of berrys, perpetually ripe. Feilds of wheat stretched out in several meadows, and cows and goats lay happily chewing their cuds. But off to the left the bright greens got darker and a storm seemed to revolve arround a great, forbidding tree, with 2 bright red fruits, perfectly round like an orange but red like an apple and juicyly soft like a strawberry. It was the only beautiful thing there. A massive anaconda was drapped on a branch, hissing in tantalizing whispers to an ethnically jewish brown haired woman in a dress made of thick, durable leaves. On the other side of the forest, in a bright happy meadow lay a man, happily petting a sharp toothed wolf who was happily licking him and wagging his tail like a puppy, whining when the petting slowed. The woman ran into the clearing, a great smile on her face, but her childish innocence gone, replaced by a deep wisdom. The snake was draped across her sholders, smiling maliciously, and as they walked past the forest darkened, fruit withered, and animals turned feral. In one hand she held one of the fruits, a bite taken out of it, and in the other she held a fruit shining and flawless.

SparrowSun ELITE, X, Vermont

"It Will Be Good." (complicated semi-spiritual emotional story.)

"Upon his bench the pieces lay
As if an artwork on display
Of gears and hands
And wire-thin bands
That glisten in dim candle play." -Janice T., Clockwork[love that poem, dont know why, im not steampunk]

yeah... shoot was that not obvios?

Lydiaq ELITE said...
Lydiaq ELITE, Somonauk, Illinois

The universe must be a teenage girl. So much darkness, so many stars.
--me

It's the Garden of Eden