Maisie, Piper, and Millie get stolen by Nathan | Teen Ink

Maisie, Piper, and Millie get stolen by Nathan

October 19, 2022
By adalynne22 BRONZE, Kearney, Missouri
adalynne22 BRONZE, Kearney, Missouri
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Once upon a time, there were three dogs named Maisie, the main character; Piper, the main character's daughter; and Millie, the sister of the main character. Maisie, Piper, Maisie's daughter, and Millie were at home. Maisie, Piper, and Millie are asleep in their beds. That same night someone named Nathan broke into their house and took Piper, Maisie's daughter, from her bed and took Piper to the forest and hid in a  light-up cave. 


Maisie woke up and saw that her daughter was missing then Millie woke up and saw that her niece was missing. Maisie and Millie went to find Piper, Maisie's daughter, in the forest. Maisie and Millie went inside the forest and saw a cave. Maisie and Millie go inside the light-up cave and find Nathan, who stole Piper, Maisie's daughter. Maisie and Mille then fight with  Nathan, who stole Piper, Maisie's daughter. Maisie and Millie found Piper, Maisie's daughter. Maisie, Piper, and Millie went home. When Maisie, Piper, the main character's daughter, and Millie got home, they called the camera place to come to their house. 


The camera people came to Maisie, Piper, the main character's daughter, and Millie, the main character's sister, house and put the camera all around Maisie, Piper, Maisie's daughter, and Millie, Maisie's sister's house. Maisie, Piper,  the main character's daughter, and Millie, the main character's sister, put a lot of security cameras all around their house, so Nathan doesn't take Piper, Maisie's daughter. 


When the camera people leave Maisie, Piper, the main character's daughter, and Millie, the main character's sister house, Maisie, Piper, the main character's daughter, and Millie, the main character's sister, lock all their doors and turn their security cameras on and go back to bed. Millie woke up and saw something outside, sitting in a tree. Mille screamed, and her scream woke  Maisie and Piper up. Maisie, Piper, Maisie's daughter,  and Millie unlock the front door and go outside with a flashlight and go to the tree to see if they can find something in a tree. They saw Nathan, who took Piper, sitting in the tree. Nathan came down from the tree, took Maisie, and went back to the woods to hide in the cave.  

Maisie is so scared that she screams so loud the whole world hears her. Millie and Piper heard Maisie scream and ran into the woods to the cave and fought  Nathan again. Millie and Piper called the Police to put Nathan in Jail for stealing Maisie and Piper from Millie. The Police came to the cave in the woods and arrested Nathan for stealing Maisie and Piper from Millie. The Police put Nathan in jail for the night. Maisie, Piper, and Millie returned to their house, locked all of their doors again, and went back to sleep. 

The next day Maisie, Piper, and Millie go shopping for a new dress for a court to tell the judge that Nathan is guilty of stealing Maisie and Piper from Millie. After  Maisie, Piper, and Millie went shopping, they went to the courthouse to tell judge Bob that Nathan was guilty of stealing Maisie and Piper from Millie. 

Judge Bob had the Police bring Nathan in for court. Nathan was evil and snuck out of jail and went back to Maisie, Piper, and Millie's house to steal Millie and Piper and went back to the cave in the woods. Maisie woke up again and found that Millie and Piper were missing. Maisie went back to the cave in the woods to fight Nathan again. Maisie called the Police again and said Nathan had taken Millie and Piper and was back in the cave in the woods.

The Police returned to the cave in the woods again and arrested Nathan again for stealing Millie and Piper from Maisie. Maisie, Piper, and Millie returned to the courthouse to tell Judge Bob that Nathan was guilty of stealing Millie and Piper from Maisie. Nathan was found guilty and sentenced to 900 years.

Judge Bob had the Police bring Nathan into the courtroom. Nathan was found guilty again and sentenced to death. The next day Nathan was killed by the Police for stealing the chief dogs. 


The author's comments:

I love dogs, so I wrote about dogs