(As he creeps: Part Two) What she had to say. | Teen Ink

(As he creeps: Part Two) What she had to say.

By DestinyMartinez PLATINUM, Boca Raton, Florida
DestinyMartinez PLATINUM, Boca Raton, Florida

"Never know that you love someone untill they're gone."

Where did I go wrong that he took my best friend? Was I that blind I couldn’t see it back then? “Hello.” He said through the phone. With a stunned voice I said, “I have to go.” Hung up and just stared at the wall, for what just happened made no senses at all. Look down at my phone still placed in my hand. Anger swept me like a disease, making my blood boil and my hands sweat. Trying to find a solution, but even the common senses I had, had left. I felt the crazy thoughts running through my mind. In a matter of an hour I will be committing a crime. Grabbed my keys and rush to the car, my anger was through the roof. I thank god her house wasn’t that far. As I gripped the steering wheel like it was her throat. The stop lights just provoked. Making me wait to see her face, my veins began to show, as I waited for the green light to say go. Indescribable things I want to do to her. Leaving my mind to run berserk. I felt the tightness as I got closer to her house, not knowing what mayhem was about to go down. I feel my heart pick up speed as I got on her street. When I see her car in the drive way, a smile spreads across my face. I pull in as fast as I can. Got out the car and slammed the car door, because a fight is what I demand. I tried the knob when I came to the door, unlocked it was, so I enter the soon- to- be- war. Search the house for a piece of sound. But no familiar sounds came about. I hear a small sound coming from up stairs. Followed the sound that was so scares, as I walked quietly the sound grew. I heard deep breaths being taken and a banging sound. I heard words being said, but my body was too angry to let it go to my head. I stand outside the door from which the sound came from. Not knowing if I wanted to know what lied behind. A crack of light shined out of the door. I glared into the crack and saw them together. Her screaming out for more. He said things to her that he uses to say to me. Didn’t know if I was in a flash back or reality. The love smell wafted into my nose, making me think about when he and I did that, our smell arose. I stood there watching them have their way with each other. I grabbed the door knob and slammed the door open. Everything was silent and everything froze. All you heard was the door slamming echo. Not even their heavy breaths made a sound. She looked at me with fear in her eyes. All mine said was, how? He looked at me, like he had been caught cheating. But I thought to myself this wasn’t the first time her bed was speaking. Rage ran through me at the picture of her on top of him. I got ready then went in for the kill.

It only gets better, keep reading.
Post comments please.

Thank you so much for your comment. There are more parts and I'm also writign another version that will be on the site soon.

Katt9 said...
Well dang! I'd be really mad if I were that girl 2! Love the story, you should make an even bigger story out of it! Can't wait to read it if you do! >.<

I felt the same way when i was writing it. It was so much fun to write thx 4 the comment.

jas4eva said...
wow this is really good very detailed! gave me chills