Where is the song? | Teen Ink

Where is the song?

By superallie1995 GOLD, New York City, New York
superallie1995 GOLD, New York City, New York

"Go out on a limb..isn't that where the ripest fruit is?"

I hate living in this day, nothing seems to go my way and I can't fight it! Being outside the crowd, is also kind of lousy, if you ask me.

What is the point in coming up the lyrics? No one wants to hear them and I can't even listen to my own voice. But if I wake up and cryy all the time will I die?

Where is the song? I'm all wrong. I can't come up with the woords, to figure it out! There's no doubt. I wanna scream and shout. Where are the tears? They're all here and I can't seem to brush them away. No way.

Why do I hear these voices? ..Skippin in my head, skippin in my head, while I try to go to bed? Why do I talk to myself? I can't talk to nobody else. And I don't know what to do. I'm caught in nothing new. Through school in pain, I felt happy in vain. And I just want to escape it.

Chorus: Where is the song? I'm all wrong. I can't seem to find the words. To figure it out there's no doubt! I wanna scream and shout. Who are you, to tell me, who I'm supposed to be? I like me. I felt free! And now I'm feeling gone. Where is that songg?

Ooo...
You think that I can't hear those people talking about me in the hallway. And you think that I can survive this **** everyday? But I'm struggling in this world, it's unfair and I keep on pulling out every single strand of hair.

I just wish I could belong and be happy. I want to be like everybody. There's a hurricane and it's hitting me. I scream in the night constantly. Does anybody hear me?

oohh..Chorus: Where is the song? I'm all wrong. I can't seem to find the words. To figure it out there's no doubt! I wanna scream and shout. Who are you, to tell me, who I'm supposed to be? I like me. I felt free! And now I'm feeling gone. Where is that songg?

I don't need to figure out the melody. I don't need to be so free. I can't help the frusteration. Why can't I be like everyone? It is hard to be left out of the inside crowd. You feel so out of place and never found. Your heart races, while you try to find new places.

Where is the song? Where is the melody? Can anybody sing with me? I feel so lost and never found. Is there anybody around...who feels this way too. Because I do.
Where is that songg....where is that song...END

loveisblind GOLD, Tenino, Washington

This world, it ends as you believe it to end; yet it'll live on to the actuall end, where then you admit yourself wrong.

~Me~

Good song! I loved it.

No offense though, but songs are under poetry. (Poetry-Lyrics)

Again, I loved the song! Keep on writing.

WRIT3R4LIF3