(As he creeps: Part Four) The end to the beginning | Teen Ink

(As he creeps: Part Four) The end to the beginning

By DestinyMartinez PLATINUM, Boca Raton, Florida
DestinyMartinez PLATINUM, Boca Raton, Florida

"Never know that you love someone untill they're gone."

As I told the story, about him and her I made sure not to leave out a word. What he told me over the phone, what they were doing when they thought they were all alone. He showed no emotion, but his wife wanted to cry. I had no pity for her she knew what she was doing all this time. He looked at her and said, “Was I not good enough for you? Was I not gonna enough that you had to sleep with this fool?” She was weeping and shaking her head. I wanted to know the answer to that. He moved closer. She moved further. My x moved away, but I just watched and stayed. “Look at me!” He shouted. Her eyes darted up. “Answer the question!” She tried to answer him, but she had no luck. He kept moving forward and she moved back. He had her against the wall, “Am I not good enough!” He slammed his hand against the wall. Making me jump, this was getting out of control. I didn’t know what to do, I struggled for an answer. But I had choose. “Hold on.” I said finally stepping forth to the plate. What the hell are you doing, walk away, walk away. “What are you going to do to her?” I said calmly. “You’re going to beat her? You’re going to threaten her?” He back off his wife’s body and turned to me. “Look here’s the thing. She cheated on you, and he,” I pointed to my x. “he cheated on me!” I let out a breath. My x moved closer to me. “I’m sorr…” He reached out. “Don’t touch me.” I hissed. Bull s*** that’s all this is. To have everything that was good for me be taken away, by some girl that I loved as family. I walked to the man who seemed almost shocked. “You listen to me.” I said through my teeth, my jaw was closed shut so hard. My eye wanted to tear everyone apart. “Walk away. Walk away from her; if she loved you she wouldn’t have done this. Take the hit, dismiss the b****.” I let out a breath, couldn’t believe I was still here, being in this room for so long made things clear. Wonder if I should take my own advice and leave. I stood there looking at every body. But I found my answer once I looked at him, what I found out was that he wasn’t worth it. I looked down at the floor my hair fell over my face. “Let him go.” I said in a weak voice. My head wasn’t up, but still I could feel everyone’s eyes on me. “What?” The man said back. I starred at the floor, to find an answer through the cracks. “Just let him go…he’s not worth it.” I could hear footsteps walking to me. “Don’t come near me.” I breathed. I waited till the footsteps went away I looked up and saw the man and my best friend standing in the same place. “Do what you have to do.” I said to him then went down stairs. I sat on the couch put my head back, shut my eyes.

Hope you guys enjoy it. I Worked hard on all of these to make one hell of a story. Keep reading it only gets better

thank you for your comment please read some more. more will be coming soon

TheRealAriel1995 PLATINUM, Highland Village, Texas

"See in what peace a Christian can die." - Joseph Addison
"How come everyone will come to your funeral, but nobody will come see you when you are living?"

this is really good! luv it!!!!

We no longer have it open. But thank you so much for trying. That means a lot.

perfected_11 SILVER, Cheverly, Maryland

"Negative thinking limits gods possibilities for us and for others."
-Craig L

I tried to put my input in the petition,,, can u send me the link? if still possible