In the Army of God Part IV the final part | Teen Ink

In the Army of God Part IV the final part

December 4, 2010
By Esperanza GOLD, Twinsburg, Ohio
Esperanza GOLD, Twinsburg, Ohio
15 articles 0 photos 106 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Don't tell me 'sky's the limit' when there are footprints on the moon."


Scene Nine: (all of GOOD cast comes on stage)
Love: I’m all ready to go
Joy: We’re ready to fight
Peace: I’m all healed!
Patience: All the Angels and Good Soldiers are ready.
Kindness: I don’t know if I’m ready
Goodness: Well why not?
Gentleness: Hannah hasn’t trained us as much…
Faithfulness: We’ll fight our best, and that’s all there is to it.
Self-control: I’m all healed up and ready to go!
Gabriel: It looks like we have all our soldiers…
Michael: Are all the Soldiers and Angel familiar with the battle plan?
Soldiers and Angels: READY! (All of BAD cast comes on stage)
Legion: Well it looks like they are ready to fight too how about our warriors?
Rage: I’m healed and badder then ever!
Slander: Even though I’m not used yet, I’m ready
Gossip: Feeling fierce and ready to destroy
Selfishness: I’m ready and I’m going to wound more angels than Discord!
Discord: Just because I was wounded doesn’t mean you’re better.
Jealousy: Oh don’t be so jealous!
Chaos: Oh Jealousy you are so much like Hypocrite! But anyway, can we stop spreading Chaos here and spread chaos over there?
Lust: Fine by me
False Prophet: Let’s just get this over with (Angels and Demons begin to fight. A big bright light appears on stage. Bad Soldiers and Demons scream and run away. Warriors and Generals fight but GOOD side is at the advantage. BAD side gives up and runs away…)
Soldier 1: We won! We won! (Everyone begins cheering)
Tiffany: What was that bright light? Why the bad side affected but the good side wasn’t?
Gabriel: That was God Almighty. He helped us win this battle. Hannah wasn’t won over by the bad side!
Scene Ten:
Anthony: I think we know how to take charge of our army now…
Michael: I think you got a great “back stage look” at what a spiritual army looks like. Some are stronger than others. You are the ones who make the choices how to rule them.
Tiffany: I’m afraid our moms are worried sick about us…
Michael: It’s ok…we’ll place you in present day time. It’ll be like you never left.
Anthony: Hannah is so lucky; she doesn’t have to worry about Legion any more
Michael: Actually, they will eventually come back to try to win her over. But Hannah is stronger in Christ than in Satan. Hannah still has her weak moments; it’s your job as her friends to try to guide her in the right direction.
Gabriel: I guess you guys get the picture. We won’t make you stay any longer. But if you ever want to keep in touch just let us know. (hands Anthony a phone card)
Anthony: (reading card) Call 777-DIAL-A-PRAYER. Ok I’ll make sure to call
Michael: Actually that’s a fake phone number read the bottom
Tiffany: (reads card) “Just kidding. All you need to do is pray. God will hear your prayers. Make sure to take charge of your army” (looks up) we will
Gabriel: Very well (grabs them and pulls them off stage. Sets move back to Anthony’s room. They run back on stage but Gabriel isn’t with them)
Anthony: Wow that was really weird…
Tiffany: Well I guess there’s just one more thing to do
Anthony: What’s that?
Tiffany: Take charge of our army. Let’s start by strengthening our warriors. (both run off stage)

The End