How Dare You? | Teen Ink

How Dare You?

By KatreenaMarie PLATINUM, Fresno, California
KatreenaMarie PLATINUM, Fresno, California

"We will fight, or we will fall, until the angels save us all"
Hollywood Undead

"How dare you!" I shriek as you continue arguing against me. I turn around and storm away.

How dare you call me a w****. You don't know anything about me. You don't know what I've been through. Just because she hs problems, doesn't make mine any less important. Besides, I never asked you to look at my Facebook. I never said to comment on everything.

You forced yourself into my life, my business, so why should you be allowed to talk? How dare you hide behind your computer and your phone, but when the time comes, you can't face me and look me in the eye as you say it. Well F**K YOU! I don't need a "friend" like you, Chris.

You don't know anything about me. I get called a w**** everyday when I walk through this school for no reason. What have I done? What did I do to you? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. What gives you the right to cal me a w****? You don't have that right. Nothing I have done or said has earned me this kind of treatment. From you, or anybody else. And guess what? I'm not only a w****, but apparently I'm stupid. Do you agree? I'm a stupid w****. And I don't just hear it at school it follows me home. How dare you make me into the bad guy in thisHow dare you say anything to me, let alone about me. How dare you treat me like this. How dare you still call me a friend.