High Schoool | Teen Ink

High Schoool

February 27, 2015
By V.Schwartz SILVER, Tomahawk, Wisconsin
V.Schwartz SILVER, Tomahawk, Wisconsin
7 articles 0 photos 1 comment

It was a normal day in school for her. At 8 am the first bully comes. He picks on her for her weight. 8:05 the second bully and she picks on her for her clothes. 8:10 she goes into the bathroom and starts cutting her wrists. 8:13 the wounds are bandaged then she heads to her locker for her first hour things. Nasty notes were left in her locker, notes like  WHORE, B****, FATTY, LOSER and UGLY. Like she does everyday, she throws them away, grasp her things and head to class. 9:05 the third bully is here. He is waiting for her at her locker. He starts pinching her arms. In her second hour gym class, the girls in the locker room gather around her.
“Wow, look how she ripples!”
"I think you need to stop eating!!"
"Oink Oink! Moo Moo!"
9:51, the girl gets sick and heads home. There is no one home when she walks in the house. The alarm in her head goes off. Its time. She grasp the rope. She goes to her bedroom, shuts the door behind her and makes a loop in the rope. She ties the rope to the ceiling fan and stops to wonder if she is doing the right thing. Slowly she puts the rope around  her neck and breathes out slowly.
                                          SNAP!
Her funeral was held that Saturday. She only weighed 110 pounds, and she was bullied to death.