A Teenage Love Story | Teen Ink

A Teenage Love Story

By JustMe212 GOLD, Atlanta, Georgia
JustMe212 GOLD, Atlanta, Georgia

If you want to look young and Beautiful, stand next to ugly old people.
(love this, hilarious :)

It was a warm June night, the sun just a glimpse above the horizon, with a slight breeze, brushing lightly against my skin. I could feel my dark brown hair flowing with the direction of the wind as i went round and round on the carousel. I closed my eyes and listened to the soft carnival music in the background of people talking and laughing. Even with my eyes closed, I could still see the joyful faces of children, their eyes wide with excitement, their parents watching them carefully and happily. I smiled, capturing the moment. I made sure to mentally write down all the details in my head, so I could retell it exactly . Its been nearly a week since I last seen them and would be another month or two until I would see them again, although before leaving they made me promise to call them when ever I wanted bit at least, once a week. Their 20th anniversary was last week, so as my gift, I decided to go stay with my aunt in California for the summer. As my mind drifted to my home back in New Jersey, I felt the carousel slowly come to a stop. I gently opened my eyes and let out a happy sigh. Aia laughed as I struggled to get off my carousel horse. Feeling dizzy, I went to find a place to sit. As I sat down on a nearby bench, my eyes swept the carnival for a corndog stand. Spotting one, I started walking towards it. Halfway there, knowing I was supposed to call my aunt at 9:30, I decided to see what time it was. I looked down in my bag and began searching for my phone. Suddenly, I ran into someone. “Sorr-“, I looked up unexpectedly into the striking blue eyes of a drop dead gorgeous stranger. He looked about my age, if not a year older and was an inch taller than me. No words could even begin to describe him.
My heart pounding, I tried to catch my breath. Just when I thought he couldn’t get any more hotter,Gorgeous Stranger smiled, making his eyes twinkle and my conclusion rip into shreds. Finally catching my breath again, I tried to speak again. “Sorry, I wasn’t watching where I was going,..I….My…..Sorry” I stuttered. He laughed, and then smiled again. “Don’t be”, he said. Even the sound of his voice made my heart explode. He held out his hand. “I’m Jonah, by the way “I held out my hand, meeting his. My hand tingled. “Skyler’ I said back, matching his smile.

This is part of a book im writing, which is a work in progress lol If you want more just comment asking for more and ill email it to you :) tTell me what you think :)

87291082bz993842, Millstone Twp, New Jersey
Omg want morrrreee I m writing a book 2. My other 1 is gettin publishd

luvinlife519 SILVER, Wilson, North Carolina

"Your sidewalk is your runway"

yippe! a sequel! finish it fast pls! I'm addicted

BrittneyCloud SILVER, Albuquerque, New Mexico

"Dont tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon!"

It was cute. You should keep going so we can see where this encounter takes them (:

lagov said...
The article “A Teenage Love Story,” I thought was interesting. It had a bit of a slow start I thought. Although it starts out slow it does start adding details. When it stated, “Suddenly, I ran into someone. “Sorr-“, I looked up unexpectedly into the striking blue eyes of a drop dead gorgeous stranger,” I thought that part was so thrilling it gave a Romanic change in mood. The article from there on out was exciting and made me want to read more. The part when it said, “Even the sound of his voice made my heart explode. He held out his hand.” That was one of my favorite parts. Altogether this story had a slow start it was well written and I enjoyed it.

BeautifulSimplicity BRONZE, St. Louis, Missouri

We keep it light, until it's time to go dark. Then we go pitch black.

this is really good, but i could be longer

dragonfan SILVER, Arcidia, Indiana

"Death truly makes an artist"

Awsome! Great! Amazing! Can't wait to read more!!!!!!!

LoveLikeWoe DIAMOND, LeSueur, MN, Minnesota

Whoever laughs first has the sickest mind.

this couldn't be anymore amazing!! it's perfect!

jenx0x3 DIAMOND, Swampscott, Massachusetts
I <3 this and I am also writing a book and hoping to publish it somedday it is also a romance novel and the main character's name is also skylar

unwrittenlove DIAMOND, Mount Berry, Georgia

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be" -anonymous

LOVED IT! wanna hear more.

windblossom said...
windblossom, Hyderabad, Other

"The caterpillar does all the hard work, but the butterfly gets all the publicity"

Its great!! eager to read the sequel! :)

JustMe said...
LOL thnaks :) ill be posting another one underthe name A teenage Love Story part 2 :)

Fredwardness SILVER, Romeo, Michigan

"The stars are blazing like rebel diamonds cut out of the sun" -The Killers (Read My Mind)

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -George Harrison

lol i thought this was cute, plz plz keep writing

E.Lee GOLD said...
E.Lee GOLD, Akron, Ohio
this is really good:D i like it!