Loving you is like wanting death Ep. 1 | Teen Ink

Loving you is like wanting death Ep. 1

August 27, 2009
By iPonder GOLD, Elk Grove, California
iPonder GOLD, Elk Grove, California
14 articles 0 photos 20 comments

Favorite Quote:
The bad things happen first,then the good things, then more bad things, then more good things: God helps us through the bad things so we can enjoy the good ones. :)


She tried to strike him with her bare fleshed hand. He grabbed it in mid air. "Would you like to try again?" he asked with a dark smirk across his face. Yes! She screamed within herself. She hated him and everything he did to her. She loved him but hated everything about him. He killed her hope of her father coming back to her. She looked away from the hard-chisseled face that captured her in such a trance many times before. "He will come back. He loves me, which is more than what I can say about you!" I shifted away from him. He crossed his arms and began to sigh. He leaned on the fireplace as i sat down on the piano in the middle of the living room. I shuffled through the sheet music and found a symphony from Beethoven's 3rd. I began to play. my fingers gently touching the ancient piece. I could feel his eyes burning a hole through my head. He who stole me away in the middle of the night just to tell me that my father's return was hopeless and just a fairytale. Yes, I hated him. I suddenly didnt feel the urge to play anymore and finished the symphony with my own made up tune. I gently closed the piano and walked to the door to exit this treacherous place he was trying to keep me captive in. He glided in front of the door and leaned on the handle. His face was now serious and stricken with frustration. "For the last time your not going anywhere. So sit now." he brushed his hand through his black hair and lowered his eyes at me. "Move." I said in a husk voice. It was five in the morning i had no time for this. He smiled well more of a sinical smile then a happy-go-lucky one. Jackass. "Make me." He crossed his arms back in place and began to hum the same tune i played a minmute ago. "You arrogant-" I stopped myself. "Fine Ill move you." I spoke in a low whisper. His eyes fluttered as I moved closer to him. His breath and mine lingered together as we breathed in eachothers scent. I skimmed my lips across his. He backed up. Yeah wasnt expecting that one now were you. I kept repeating that in my head. I had the control not him. He lowered his arms and then grabbed me by the waist pulling me closer to him. His rock solid chest against mine. He bit my lower lip and then devoured my lips with a need that he must have been holding back for all this time. It was our first but not our last kiss.


The author's comments:
I enjoy listening to deep and loud hard rock and love techno and alternative. Speaking as one of MANY girls who wear their hearts on their sleeves, I try to channel my feelings for a person in words, which turns into poems.

Similar Articles

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 166 comments.


on Sep. 18 2010 at 10:45 am
hey, i read your essay. it was good, although i found it difficult to keep up with your transitions into different parts of it, and i found that the character acted more like a teenager than a mother. otherwise, very creative. 

on Sep. 18 2010 at 10:04 am
elfiewrites BRONZE, Hillsdale, New Jersey
3 articles 0 photos 114 comments

Favorite Quote:
"The seat of knowledge is in the head, of wisdom, in the heart."~William Hazlitt
"Be yourself, everyone else is taken."

This is very well written! Great job. I'd love to see more work from you. If it is at all possible, can you critique my story called "Keeping Faith" a look? Thanks a lot

on Aug. 5 2010 at 4:08 pm
ithinkijustflew BRONZE, Dreamland, Other
4 articles 1 photo 17 comments

Favorite Quote:
Is. 43:2; When you pass through the waters, I will be with you.

It's kind of confusing, but well written. I think you need to space it out a little more though.

on Aug. 5 2010 at 2:53 pm
DiamondsIntheGrass GOLD, Martinsville, New Jersey
14 articles 1 photo 278 comments

Favorite Quote:
Worry is simply a misuse of the imagination.

if his arms around her waist how is she gonna get out?  and how can you love and hate someone?  and why was she held "captive"?  this is really well written. but im confused.

on Jul. 14 2010 at 10:31 pm
PoetLaureate07 PLATINUM, Aberdeen, Mississippi
32 articles 0 photos 246 comments

Favorite Quote:
To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing..

okay.. im kinda confused.. how does this one relate to 2,3,& 4??

 

This one is great... So are the others, but please explain to me the connection...

 

Wonderful work... Thanks again!!


on Jul. 14 2010 at 8:10 pm
Stefegg PLATINUM, Maysville, Missouri
21 articles 0 photos 78 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world."

It's a good story, except you started in 3rd person and then suddenly changed to 1st person, which got a little confusing.

on Jul. 14 2010 at 5:25 pm
Gabriella.MM BRONZE, Underhill, Vermont
4 articles 0 photos 25 comments
I love it!

iPonder GOLD said...
on Jun. 27 2010 at 10:25 pm
iPonder GOLD, Elk Grove, California
14 articles 0 photos 20 comments

Favorite Quote:
The bad things happen first,then the good things, then more bad things, then more good things: God helps us through the bad things so we can enjoy the good ones. :)

it has been added to so please go read xD

mpssshj4ever said...
on Jun. 22 2010 at 11:40 pm
mpssshj4ever, Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
0 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"The greatest thing you will ever learn, is just to love, and to be loved, in return"

~The Moulin Rouge

i likees itt :) you should most deffinitlyyy keep adding on tooo itt!! pleasee!!! :)

on Jun. 22 2010 at 2:42 pm
Love1321 PLATINUM, Harrisville, Utah
21 articles 26 photos 74 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart that understands." Anonymous

Wow! That's amazing! I love it!  I really know how the main character really feels. I've kind of been in the same situation but it was like...A VERY LONG TIME AGO. But anyways, AMAZING! Love it!

on Jun. 22 2010 at 12:22 pm
fyreflies BRONZE, Randolph, Wisconsin
4 articles 0 photos 47 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." Doctor Suess
"Oh, of course it doesn't hurt to slide in softball." (before I tore up both knees and before I slapped that person)
"Stay with me here now/And never surrender" Skillet

Yeah, I was utterly confused at first, but then I realized it's a love/hate thing. There's a guy that I'm kind of like that with, but...uh...yeah. I like it. Wow. The love/hate thing has been portrayed well here.

krzykrys GOLD said...
on Jun. 22 2010 at 10:46 am
krzykrys GOLD, Baldwinsville, New York
15 articles 0 photos 51 comments

Favorite Quote:
i have many favorite quotes

i was confused for a minute i thought she hated him, but i get it now its one of those things where you cant help but like the person. very good piece. keep it up!

Coffee BRONZE said...
on Jun. 22 2010 at 10:34 am
Coffee BRONZE, Tallahassee, Florida
4 articles 5 photos 184 comments

Favorite Quote:
Your Face.

That was really good

on Jun. 13 2010 at 8:02 pm
OfficialApprover PLATINUM, Orefield, Pennsylvania
48 articles 0 photos 1752 comments

Favorite Quote:
Grab life by the balls. -Slobberknocker
We cannot change the cards we're dealt just how we play the hand
Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted
It's pretty easy to be smart when you're parroting smart people
-Randy Pausch

Sorry, didn't mean to reply there.

on Jun. 13 2010 at 8:01 pm
OfficialApprover PLATINUM, Orefield, Pennsylvania
48 articles 0 photos 1752 comments

Favorite Quote:
Grab life by the balls. -Slobberknocker
We cannot change the cards we're dealt just how we play the hand
Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted
It's pretty easy to be smart when you're parroting smart people
-Randy Pausch

This was so great, very intense and descriptive.  I can picture it perfectly.  Awesome job!

Anyone who sees this, will you please check out my work and comment on it?


on Jun. 4 2010 at 7:26 pm
Mykindapeopledontcarewhatyouthink BRONZE, Gueydan, Louisiana
2 articles 0 photos 124 comments
i've read the others so i'm guessing this is a preface.... i really like it though

on May. 31 2010 at 3:13 pm
sparkofheart GOLD, Plymouth, Minnesota
16 articles 2 photos 253 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Always" - Severus Snape

wow that was HOT! haha very well written! youre going places :)

on May. 31 2010 at 12:42 pm
leshawn.bby BRONZE, Vero Beach, Florida
3 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
i have learned poem.

this is a nice story :)

on May. 31 2010 at 2:32 am
ShannonVictoria BRONZE, Dutch Haror, Alaska
4 articles 0 photos 31 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Love takes time. Don't keep asking random people to go out with you. If you wait, God will send the right person to you. But if you don't, then you may never find the one you're destend to be with." -Shannon McConnell

Niiiice!! I love it!! :) Please tell me that this was just the beginning and your writting more!! :)

iPonder GOLD said...
on May. 26 2010 at 12:03 am
iPonder GOLD, Elk Grove, California
14 articles 0 photos 20 comments

Favorite Quote:
The bad things happen first,then the good things, then more bad things, then more good things: God helps us through the bad things so we can enjoy the good ones. :)

episode 2 is called Damn shifters but I am changing it back to Loving you is like wanting death for the rest of the episodes which will be coming out probly in a week or 2 xD thank you for keeping this romance alive!