Desires | Teen Ink

Desires

By unwrittenlove DIAMOND, Mount Berry, Georgia
unwrittenlove DIAMOND, Mount Berry, Georgia

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be" -anonymous

The blood pulsed underneath the skin of her neck. I bit my bottom lip, wanting to reach out and touch her. She smiled up at me; mocking me. I reached up and brushed a hesitant finger across her cheek. Blood crept up her neck and I could feel the warmth of her skin.

I closed my eyes for a brief second and murmured a silent curse under my breath. I sensed her lean into me, wrapping her long arms around my waist. She rested her head against my chest; I was sure she could hear the uneven thumping of my heart. I pushed my hands through her dark hair, catching it in my fingers.

A slight breeze swept through us and brushed past my face. My nose flared at the spicy scent overpowering her body and I constricted my hold on her.

She looked up at me again with anticipation in her eyes. I stared back with hunger in mine. Her lips parted; an invitation. I met her mouth with mine and kissed her passionately. A small cry broke from her chest and she melted against me. I clung to the strands of her hair as she tried to move closer to me. I heard the gasping of my own breath as we parted.

Her face was flushed and her eyes embraced wild excitement. I held a hand against her neck and felt the erratic beating of her pulse. I pressed my lips to her throat and she let out a slight moan. She tightened her hold against my neck and pressed me closer to her. I could feel something pull me from my fantasies.

Uttering a harsh sound from my lips, I started at the gentle touch of a pair of hands. I opened my eyes and stared into the liquid blue watching me with concern. The corners of her mouth tugged upwards into a smirk as she looked at my disheveled appearance. She ran a hand through her tousled brown hair before turning around in her seat.

The girl let out a haughty laugh and glanced once more at me and my mop of black hair. She rolled her eyes and whispered something to the girl next to her.

I bent over my own paper and scribbled a few words on the top line. If only I could get rid of this lust pulling at my heart, soul and mind.

This is written from a guys point of view. It shows the intensity of his lust for a girl he can't attain.