To me, He was Chris | Teen Ink

To me, He was Chris

By ~Wolf-Woman~ PLATINUM, Carthage, Missouri
~Wolf-Woman~ PLATINUM, Carthage, Missouri

Every fiber in my body is telling me this is wrong, just downright immoral. My conscious is telling me to turn back, runaway, but I just ignore him. I’m already too deep in to turn around and go back to the safe confines I once knew. I believe I am old enough to make my own decisions for once. I am fully aware of what I’ve gotten myself into and what I’m doing. I just hope I’ve made the right choice.

Inside the classroom he is Mr. Thompson the Biology teacher, but outside the classroom I am allowed to call him Chris. I am his only student who is able to call him that, Chris. Chris knew I was by far more intelligent than any other student and above the giggling, hormonal girls of my age. He saw in me what no other guy my age could appreciate. He saw past my facade and was able to see and understand the true and actual me. Chris saw me not just as some ignorant, silly whim seventeen-year-old girl, but as a beautiful young woman, an equal.

I had always found him to be quite handsome and a man of wisdom superior to all his colleagues. He was a god among men. Others of my age would’ve shied away from the touch of one so mature, but not me. To me, his age only meant that he bore more knowledge and worldly experiences; forty-five faced no problems for me. I hungered for a knowledge he comprehended and could easily bypass onto me. He witnessed my hunger, shown clearly in my eyes, eating at my very interior soul till it left nothing behind. He seemed to thrive off my youth and eagerness to absorb everything he was willing to teach and instruct me in. Chris said I was far better of a student and much more pleasing than his dreary old wife. She had lost her vivaciousness that she once had and that I now possess.

Yes, I admit I was having an affair with a quite older and married man. Every touch, every laugh, every move was and still is illegal. It didn’t seem to faze me that he had a wife and children even older than I; all I cared about was him. This desire that I seem to have for him has complete power over me. It consumes everything, where until I see him and only him. That was what he exactly wanted, complete and utter control over me, and he obtained just that.

It all started out quite innocent, just a normal student-teacher relationship, but over time transformed into something much more. At first he would have me set up labs during my free period, but then he had me start staying after school with him to help. That’s when things really started to heat up. You must be asking, how does a relationship like ours develop, where does it begin. From the very beginning I had found him to be attractive and as he kept having me stay later I kept picking up on hints that he might be seeking a relationship with me. The merest brush of the hand, the accidental spill onto my clothing, all the compliments, and always inquiring into my personal life. I knew he returned the same feelings that I bore for him. Halfway through the second semester Chris finally had the incentive to make his feelings known to me. He finally had the courage to make a move.

We were supposedly on our way to Wal-Mart to purchase supplies for an upcoming lab in Biology, when all of a sudden; Mr. Thompson pulls off the main road and into an abandoned parking lot. Others in my position would have been frightened, not knowing what to expect next, but I seemed to have held my wits. I had a sense of what was to come and I knew Chris was an upright gentleman and would never lay a hand on me without my consent. He put the car in park and turned of the ignition, letting the engine slowing die.

Chris turned to me with a serious expression upon his face. “Reed, I would never put you in a position like this had I not been to the utmost certain that the feelings we share are mutual.” He scratched his head and laid his hand back onto his leg. He seemed fidgeted, almost nervous, as if he didn’t know what to say. “I believe that you are mature enough and quite capable of making decisions on your own without the influence of others blocking your judgment.” He paused and took a long look at me, trying to glimpse some reaction from me. “If you would like, I would enjoy having you over sometime, you are free to come as you wish.”

I could only sit there in my seat, unmoving, stunned at the thought of my lustful fantasies actually coming true. I actually had the chance of being with Mr. Thompson finally. I must of seemed like a complete imbecile, just sitting there saying nothing. Finally I stumbled onto the correct train of thought and somehow seemed to muster up a reply. “Sorry to sound like a love sick school girl, but you don’t know how long I’ve been wanting this.” I couldn’t wipe away the stupid grin that was starting to appear on my face.” Yes, your instincts have led you to be correct, the feeling is mutual. I’ve found you quite handsome for a while now.” I had done it; I had at last put my heart out on to the table for him to finally see. We both had a weakness now; our feelings for each other were finally out in the open now. That’s how it started. From that moment on things only started to heat up; they never tended to cool down.

It's not like it has any sexually explicit material. I think its appropriate to be posted on TeenInk. 

singergurl12 GOLD, Jacksonville, Florida

Fairy tales are true, not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.

umm... disturbing/illegal/kinda scary... otherwise, just looking at the writing, not the story within it, great work! just remember this is teenink, not ratedRink.