My bofriend and Ex-boyfriends | Teen Ink

My bofriend and Ex-boyfriends

By hopesdreamspizza GOLD, Emmaus, Pennsylvania
hopesdreamspizza GOLD, Emmaus, Pennsylvania

I'm Carter and have tons of bfs and ex-bfs. I'll tell you about my ex-bfs hten my bfs. First my ex-bf who's is in colege. He was goregous until he cheated on me with ablondie who's stpid. Plus i'm blonde and an A+ student. His a name was Jayden. I now depise him. My next ex was sort of a jerk. But he really hot. His name was Michael. HE went to the bars and took me with. He got really drunk one night. Ididn't go but then he got into a really bad car wreck. He was in the hospital for 2 years and died coma. He died on June 2nd of 2009. His funeral was on september 21st, 2009. That was the end of that relationship. I was hung up on Michael way to much. Then my friends Jenny, Liv, Ash, Alyssa,TAy, Hannah, Rach and devin said"Get over him he died from drunkdriving. Carter move on with your life," Next ex-bf was Chris. He was tall and had brown hair. He has amny girls falling for him. So it didn't really work. He fell for a Parkland cheerlearder. He thought she was really hot. Then 2 days later he dumps me and goes out with her. Ok my next ex was an idoit. His name was Josh. His nickname was Joshy or joshykins. He was short but really funny to listen to over the phone. we usually talked for hours. He had a drinking problem. HE got sent to jail for kids under the age of 18 years. I moved on. Then he came back. He wanted me but I told me parnets didn't want us together. My next ex was super hot. His name was Nick. He was musician. So hot. Didn't wok out because he also was on tour. I really liked him. My bofriend name is Joe. He is super cute. He's ajock and musician with my ex. He doesn't cheat. He very sweet. He also a cheerleader(a male one). We won Championships with him. I love my Joeybear. I'm now 23. He just asked me to marry him. I said yes. I'm marring my highschool sweetheart.