Scared Of the Moon | Teen Ink

Scared Of the Moon

By Canfani BRONZE, San Bernardino, California
Canfani BRONZE, San Bernardino, California

Writing can lead to words, dimensions...

In the night, I can only wish that the moonlight would shine on me. The cold midnight air prickled the nape of my neck.I feel a sudden urge to bathe in the moon's glaze, for I know how its tender look warms me. I feel safe. I feel comforted. Nothing more than cold wind, I thought. As I turn to leave my window, I hear tapping sounds that are frequent. A slight chill ran up my spine. Excitement and fear overwhelmed me. I open the window. He is standing there with a beautiful smile on his face. I invite him in. "What are you doing here?" I ask him, hoping he will give me the anwser I am looking for. "I came to see your beautiful face; to see if a smile laid upon it," Taylor said,giving me the satisfaction I yearned. I smiled. He hugged me tight to his chest; so tight, I could hear his heart beating. I felt estatic. Once again, he gave me what I needed: love. He wasn't afraid to show his feelings about me which is why I loved him. He gave me passion, his heart, his soul. People say that just one word out of his mouth can make me smile. Well, they were right. Often, they would call that being "scared of the moon."

I was inspired by one of my friends. She really falls head-over-heels for her boyfriend and so I wanted to write this article based on her actions and how I think she feels about her relationdship.

Canfani BRONZE said...

Thank you so much. I would love to check out and comment on your work.

OfficialApprover PLATINUM, Orefield, Pennsylvania

Grab life by the balls. -Slobberknocker
We cannot change the cards we're dealt just how we play the hand
Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted
It's pretty easy to be smart when you're parroting smart people
-Randy Pausch

Very nice, short and sweet.  I love the story, and the title was great.  Keep writing!

Btw, will you check out and comment on my work?