Dear You- Love Me | Teen Ink

Dear You- Love Me

July 6, 2010
By gogreen118 GOLD, Lynnwood, Washington
gogreen118 GOLD, Lynnwood, Washington
12 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Dear you,

I want you to know that you are amazing. I want you to know that you are special. I want you to know that you are sweet, and caring, and so very incredible. In my eyes, you are perfect. You can do no wrong, you cannot hurt me, though others may have before. We both have a past, hopefully we both have a future. Whether it be together, or we go our separate ways, may it be a long and successful journey. Your smile brightens my day, however classically cliché that may sound. It’s the truth, and one of many. I could go on, and say that every moment with you gives me another reason to love you, and whenever I see a little message telling me good morning, I know the day is already better. But those are definite clichés, so I won’t say them.

If you read this, I wonder what you’d think. Would you be happy? Shocked? Completely freaked out? There’s only one way to find out. But whether this reaches eyes other than my own is dependent on whatever destiny decides.

The rest of what I want to say is dreadfully typical. Back to the clichés, like I love you, and I think I always will love you. A part of my heart is sealed off as yours, whether you want it to be or not. You had me at the first kiss, and I remember the feeling as clear as day. Hopefully I won’t forget that feeling; ever.

Love,
Me