Fantasy Rush | Teen Ink

Fantasy Rush

By christin.bass SILVER, Eagle River, Alaska
christin.bass SILVER, Eagle River, Alaska

you will never make it big if you dream small. youll never learn if your living in the past and youll never understand if you were to fast forward, just press play and live!

Misunderstood, that’s what she called him. Warned by everyone who loved her, but still she wanted to believe she was special.
Out of the 6 billion people in the world she set her sights on this one.
His eyes, so blue, she saw the traces of vulnerabilty but for some reason it intrigued her.
What would repulse others drew her to him.
This girl, lost, naïve beyond her control; All she dreamed for was to find someone to cure her immense pain. He fit the bill.
She can remember the first day she met the eyes of this mysterious creature. His beauty and poise left her awed. His smile so acute and perfect. When their eyes met, she no longer felt lost.
She felt at home, as if every longing she had suddenly evaporated into the very oxygen that she was struggling to intake at his presence.
That night she couldn’t erase the image of his face from her thoughts, for god’s sake she hadn’t even spoken to him but she knew it wasn’t neccesary, nothing could change her mind.
No comments, Nobody; The first time they were alone together, she couldn’t have been nervous.
All in all he made her feel comfortable but more importantly he made her feel beautiful.
When she left, he unexpectedly kissed her. For the first time in 7 months she felt whole.
He was the only person, who took her mind of the pain she had stored away.
Like a shooken bottle, emotions exploded and she knew he was the one that could piece her together. But that was merley a fantasy that she would soon find out would be close to impossible to achieve.

Everyone has had that one person that was so perfect for them. This is just a glimpse of my journey to getting what i have always wanted....HIM!

wild18 SILVER said...
wild18 SILVER, Tampa, Florida

Forget about the people in your past theres a reason they didn't make it to your future.

Wow... this was soo beautiful!

You used words that i never even learned when i was in high school!! lol

I loved it; 5 stars! 

OfficialApprover PLATINUM, Orefield, Pennsylvania

Grab life by the balls. -Slobberknocker
We cannot change the cards we're dealt just how we play the hand
Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted
It's pretty easy to be smart when you're parroting smart people
-Randy Pausch

This was amazing! So vivid, sweet, and well-written.   Awesome job. Keep writing!

Btw, will you check out and comment on my work?

Thank you so much it means alot.

TerraTAZz GOLD said...
TerraTAZz GOLD, Sapulpa, Oklahoma

Nobody goes through life without a scar.

-carol burnett

You are an Amazingg Writer! I love it. Love the Comment you put beside it. i was in the mddle of readin it and stopped read ur comment and cept reading you story it fit perfectly into the story! You are gifted keep up the stories!!