~Secrets Unraveled~ (part 1) | Teen Ink

~Secrets Unraveled~ (part 1)

By Babygurl_101 SILVER, N/A, California
Babygurl_101 SILVER, N/A, California

"Angels are the quiet girls that just havent been noticed yet"
"The past is the past, and i am your futuer." (<3<3<3<3<3)

it is finally a new year, and Kayla is starting this year off fresh. her mom has started her off in a new school. she has been keeping a huge secret from her mom. what her mom didn’t know about her daughter is that she was a vampire. through all of stress, she has forgotten to feed and she is starving. while she is supposed to be going to school, she decides to go and feed instead. slowly she heads out to the forest, and makes sure she isn’t being followed. Kayla has been very careful not to get caught. While feeding off of an innocent little dog, a boy comes by and sees Kayla feeding. Before Robby could say anything, Kayla threw a rock at him, and knocks him out. While he is knocked out, she finishes feeding and goes back home… Her mom found out that she had ditched school, and her mom kicked her out of the house. So now Kayla must go to school, and figure out where she is going to live. Luckily she found a place she can live. And she will talk to the landlord ASAP. *bell rings for skool to be over* As she was walking home, she saw Robby….and he came up to her, and they talked. He asked her to be his girlfriend. She said yes….

*months later*
Kayla: Robby, there is something I need to talk to you about….
Robby: I think I know what it is J
Kayla: What do you think it is???
Robby: That you love me??? Cause I love you too!!…
Kayla: That is part of it…if I tell you the rest, you will hate me, jus give me time to figure it out
Robby: Anything for you my love…….I would die for you……

pretty new with stories
feedback will really help
i hope to get better with stories
i love vampire books and movies