Summer Full Of Lemonade:Chapter 4 | Teen Ink

Summer Full Of Lemonade:Chapter 4

By emmernemmer PLATINUM, Stockton, California
emmernemmer PLATINUM, Stockton, California

"the pen is mightier than the sword"

The next morning was no better. I was constantly finding all the good, weird things I had never noticed about him. It was the things I would never admit. I barely could admit them to myself. He was cute. I had always known that. But not cute. That’s what worried me most about these new found opinions. They scared me, a lot. What if I admitted this to him? What if I showed disappointment when he told me who he likes? Why would I show disappointment? I had just admitted it to myself. I liked him, that also scared me. what was I going to do? SOMEONE HELP ME!!! PLEASE! But of course i would get no help. These things are meant to be taken alone. That is the bad thing.

The other bad thing was that he was cuter then ever. I mean SERIOUSLY cute. The way he walks, talks, looks, and I just wish he would do that staring thing again. I was officially dying slowly.
~~~~

It was him who decided to go to the river again. He said I was acting weird and had a weird look on my face after he said it. I just said I was dying to know who he liked (I lied). He said if I didn’t complain and I went to the river with him he would tell me tomorrow. I said I couldn’t wait. I was about to explode to tell you the truth. Tomorrow was when I died or when I would be in heaven. I was going to make it or break it. That is REALLY uplifting. Not. I was going to kill myself.

~~~~

At the river we just sat down and after a second he gave that weird look again. I felt myself blush.

“What?” I said.

“Nothing.” He replied. But this time he looked away. I instantly regretted my words.

“Why did you want to come here?” I asked.

“To get away from Cara. And to be able to be with you. My last day with my friend before I confess my darkest secrets.” He answered.

“Or you could tell me now.” I hinted.

“Not a chance.” He said matter-a-factly.

“Okay. Then I’m going back. I’m tired. I ran off toward home.

Just Awesome

"the pen is mightier than the sword"

Thanks a lot

Mykindapeopledontcarewhatyouthink BRONZE, Gueydan, Louisiana
It was okay.. A little too predictable and not very unique but its good                   REMEMBER mrs miniver

Mangojuice BRONZE, Seoul, Other

Yeah you did, you did a lot.

It's very cute :) Keep going!!! 

Lonleydandy said...
Keep going!