Ich leibe Dich | Teen Ink

Ich leibe Dich

I am just a normal girl at a normal school. It was just a normal friday morning getting up at 5:45 straightening my hair applying my make up not excpecting anything remotley abnormal happening. I walked down to my bus stop as usual got on the bus. Right as i was getting off the bus two boys approched me one asking hello, do you know Tony? Yes, i replied he handed me a note saying its Tony hit me up. A full day goes by of me texting Tony. We go to his house watching a movie and just talking about the past. Have you missed me he asked looking into my eyes. Of course i have i said with a sigh. You dont have to miss me. You know that dont you? I know but i dont want to relapse whats already happend. What do you mean he says. I think im falling for you again. I could say the same thing I say in a whisper. He gently caressed my face kissing me intensly. He looks into my eyes and says, Ich Leibe Dich.

this is my first piece tel me what you think?

countrygirl_92 BRONZE, Brookport, Illinois
1 article 0 photos 1 comment
Not even kidding you, me and my boyfriend went through a phrase of saying iche leb a deiche to each other every night before bed. The title is what caught my attention. :) It was a good story. Kinda short though...