Her Past Prime | Teen Ink

Her Past Prime

December 4, 2016
By Anonymous

Around mid-April, Mia started to make friends in the school. At the height of making, she learned make-up to her friends. Her lightly made-up face was very lovely. At that time, there was a handsome boy who was good at soccer in the classroom. So some girls wanted to get his phone number. Mia casually contacted him by phone. He concerned himself with his studying and nothing else such as love, but he was interested to contact Mia. So she also was interested. When she began to like him for the first time, the other girl declared her love for him at that point. Mia concealed her mind in the end. At Mia's birthday, her friends celebrated her birthday and they habbd a party. One of her friends who took some pictures. A boy said to her that Mia is cut. He also was interested to Mia. However, he concealed his mind, because of his friend. His friend also liked Mia. He showed interest to her. He came to see her every breaks in the school. The two boys liked her at the same time. Mia thought that it is difficult to choose one person, because she was confused that he conceal his mind who really like her, and the other boy showed interest who was a disorderly student. At she finished though, she chose studying. Mia thought that she can love men after she old.