run *bite marks part 2* | Teen Ink

run *bite marks part 2*

By Lamont Ayers BRONZE, Sevren, Maryland
Lamont Ayers BRONZE, Sevren, Maryland

why.why have i been chosen for something so evil,so dark.I grabbed my neck,witch had two holes plunged into it.Then i grabbed my head,witch was throbbing.I asked myself constantly how could this happen to me.My head was still throbbing i tried to concentrate, I've never felt so terrible...But also I've never felt so good either, just imagine all that i can do now.I thought I'd run.So deep into the night,so far that I'd never turn back.I knew any later wouldn't cut it, i knew i had to leave now.I flung open the door so hard that it flew off.Then i jumped,when i landed i was about 40 feet away.I took off running so fast that i wasn't even touching the ground.That's when it hit me.Hard.So hard that it was like a plane crash in a desert of steel.I had seen a girl too beautiful for even dreams,I looked at her so stunned that i came to a stop.Then i saw that she was gone,when i turned around she was in front of me.I was shocked that she'd waste her time talking to me when she opened her mouth to speak.I was even more shocked at what she told me.I know you're a vampire,I know because i bit you,i beckoned you here.Why i asked, why me.I've been watching over you for a few days,your life is miserable.I got attached to you.I was almost too shocked to say anything.Will you come with me.Of course i said.I couldn't believe that some one wanted to spend eternity with me,And even more than that i also couldn't believe that it would happen.Then she grabbed my hand as we ran through the bitter cold night.

Wasda BRONZE said...
Wasda BRONZE, Cave Creek, Arizona
i agree with dragonfan make another and make it longer this time. you are good you just need to make your storys longer

dragonfan SILVER, Arcidia, Indiana

"Death truly makes an artist"

this is good but u could easly make this longer and add more detile i would love it then but all and all its good