Bones of Me | Teen Ink

Bones of Me

By XxSlaicxX SILVER, Boise, Idaho
XxSlaicxX SILVER, Boise, Idaho

Giving up doesn't mean you're weak, sometimes it means your strong enough to let go.

Bones of me i was 10 when i knew what that men't. It all starts when the cold night. Of July i was walking through the cometary. Around 11:00 the fog opened up to a pacific grave. That was one of a bone out of the grave. I tripped over it and nothing happened. Until the next day someone came up to me. It was not any one that i knew or saw before. So he said your dieing in 3 days i got very freaked out. so i ran as fast as i can to get away from him. So after 3 days someone died. It wasent me it was one of my friends. So i never found out who was doing this i guess this is the part of a great mystery.

phelpsn said...
"Bones of Me" has a good plot to it, however, there are some major grammer mistakes. "i" when it is refering to yoursef should be capitalized."..July i was walking..." That i should be capitalized. Some spelling mistakes also took away from the story. I think instead of "men't" it is meant. I believe you also wanted to say cemetary instead of "cometary." The story is interesting, though, and I enjoyed it.