COMPLICATIONS | Teen Ink

COMPLICATIONS

January 25, 2010
By NikitaBliss PLATINUM, Galion, Ohio
NikitaBliss PLATINUM, Galion, Ohio
21 articles 0 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
The more you wait, the more it sucks.


"Class, we have a new student.... Conner Maxwell." The teacher announces. Everyone looks his way. The man was extremely attractive with long midnight black hair and chocolate brown eyes I think he could have any girl in the whole school. Everyone said their 'hey's' and 'welcomes' so he took a seat beside me. "Hey I'm Elinor. Eli for short." I introduce myself. "Hello, Elinor, Eli for short." He says. I laugh. "Do you liked to be called any shorter version?" I ask. "Uh, I really don't think you can shorten Conner." He says and laughs. "Oh, sure you can. You can shorten every name." I assure him. He smiles. "Like you could be, C.M, for Conner Maxwell. Or Connie!" I add. He chuckles. "Their all very nice suggestions but I think I'll stick with just Conner." He says. I laugh. The teacher begins her lesson of atoms and other boring stuff. Everyone is writing notes but I can't seem to keep my eyes off of Conner. He meets my gaze and laughs. He taps my blank sheet of paper. "My, my. You have a lot to catch up on. At the end of class you can burrow my notes, if you would like." He suggests. I nod. The bell rings. We have three minutes to get to our other class. I gather my stuff together and catch up to Conner who had already left a second after the bell. "Hey! Wait up!" I shout to Conner. He stops and turns around. I jog to catch up to him. "Uh, what class do you have next?" I ask hoping English. "I believe I have English, you? Oh, and here's the notes..." He trails off handing me his paper. I take it. "English." I state. He smiles. "Cool." He says. "Very cool." I add.


***
"Eli!" I hear a voice calling my name from behind. I look back. Conner is jogging towards me. Conner has all his classes with me. I call it destiny or fate either way I get to look at a guy that should be a supermodel all day. It's like heaven! Conner reaches me. "Uh, could i possibly walk you home?" He asks very sincere. In my head i jump on his back and yell out "YES!" but in reality I nod. He smiles and starts walking. "Where do you live?" He asks. "1998 North Bittle Street." I state. I can't help but smile. My cheeks hurt so much I think I'm gonna need surgery. He smiles and nods. I feel his arm slip behind me and i giggle. "CONNER!" I hear a female voice yell. Conner looks back. He starts to kiss me. I can't help but to let him. He pulls back and kisses my neck. Over and over again he presses his lips to my neck until I feel a final jab. I slowly slip into a sleep. I hear Conner yelling at the woman. "Are you happy, Izella." He says. I try to pry myself off the ground but my body feels so weak. I close my eyes and sink into a sleep.


The author's comments:
Its about a girl named Elinor (Eli) and she is a vampires SF (its like a servant only she really HAS to do what he says).

Nothing really inspired me I love vampires and I hav been writing storys since I was about 8 and I just lov it!!