The Adventures of Bobo and Jenkins | Teen Ink

The Adventures of Bobo and Jenkins

Bobo and Jenkins were best friends. They traveled the universe together going from galaxy to galaxy on adventures. Bobo was a tall 6’ 4” with a built yet skinny frame and dirty blond hair, now Jenkins was shorter about 5’10” he was thick but not fat and had dark brown hair. Although they were very different in appearances there personalities went together great. They both enjoyed the same thing from going fast in their space craft to blaring music and going on adventures.

Their ship the Starcraft 1900 was loved and cared for by both of them. Although Bobo was the only one skilled enough to fly it, Jenkins had tried once and miserably crashed, they both cherished it. Although the inside was always the cleanest and full off trash due to their laziness it always ran great and shined.

Now this is the story of one of their greatest adventures. While flying by the planet Nezebeltan they stopped for some legendary Mexican food on its moon. After Bobo had got his food he thought he’d pull a prank on Jenkins. He ran back to the Starship and moved it around the restaurant. When Jenkins came out he was terrified he thought Bobo had left him on the moon to rot while he went on adventures with out him. But then out of the corner of his eye Jenkins saw the Starship, as he got closer it began to accelerate. Jenkins caught up opened the hatch and jumped in. Bobo was sitting there laughing while Jenkins complained about how he had ruined his burrito in the process. As they were arguing their radio started buzzing, there was an emergency on the planet Zoron some raiders had captured children and were going to sell them as slaves.

Bobo and Jenkins were on the mission. However Bobo and Jenkins didn’t have there gear with them and there was no way to tell how long it would take for the raiders to disappear. They quickly punched in the coordinates to their base on Kashabunk and jumped into to hyper space. In no time they arrived and quickly loaded all there gear and were headed to Zoron.

When they had finally arrived the raiders already had most of the children already loaded up onto the transport ships and were preparing to leave. Bobo and Jenkins jumped to the rescue, with their superior and advanced skills they overwhelmed the raider in no time and had freed the children. Once again Bobo and Jenkins had saved the day. They head back to Kashabunk to tell their friends about their great adventure and begin plotting there next one.