Trouble in New York | Teen Ink

Trouble in New York

September 3, 2014
By jakehardison1 BRONZE, Yadkinville, North Carolina
jakehardison1 BRONZE, Yadkinville, North Carolina
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Even if your full just keep on eating.


One day samuel was walking down the street in times square when all if a sudden a ufo was floating in the sky above him. He was surprised when he looked around that no one around had noticed it. After a few minutes of thinking he realized that everyone was so obsessed with their phones and tablets that no one else had even bothered to look up when the ufo released a terrible screeching noise the deafened everyone for a few moments, and this is one time that samuel was glad that he didn't have an iphone 12 or any other new phone. Once he realized that he was the only one that could do anything about it he went to the cops about it. He wasn't going to go to them at first but then he saw random people and objects getting sucked up into the ufo by a tractor beam so he decided he had to. The cops thought he was crazy so he had to go back out and get video evidence to show the cops so that they would believe him. Once the cops realized that there was actually a ufo flying around taking random people they evacuated the area.
Samuel was also evacuated but he felt like he deserved to stay in the city and see what was happening because he was the one that spotted the ufo. He went to the border of the evacuation area and there were soldiers lining the street keeping people out, so he had no clue how he was going to get back in the city to see what was going on. There was a mysterious man in a trench coat that saw samuel and realized that he was trying to get back in the city. The mysterious stranger waited for Samuel to look his way then he motioned for Samuel to come to him. Samuel walked over and asked the man who he is and what he wanted.
“You can call me the dealer” said the mysterious man with a little smirk on his twisted face “I noticed you standing over there looking for a way in the wall”
“Ya what about it?”
“I have some stuff I can sell you to help you get in the wall, that is if you're willing to pay the price”
Samuel thought about it for a minute then asked “What do you hav, I can afford it”
The dealer looked very pleased to hear this and he said “I have an invisibility cloak and a grapple gun they are $500 a piece”
Samuel bought the items and used them to sneak into Times square. Just as he got there he saw the ufo being shot done by a fighter jet. The ufo was spiralling out of control like a helicopter that is missing a blade. The ufo crashed down in a local park so Samuel put on his invisibility cloak and took off running towards where the ufo went down. When he got there he saw lots of giant animals running around with deformed limbs, and green creatures that he assumed were the aliens that were controlling the ufo. Once got to the aliens he tried communicating with them but they didn’t seem to know what he was saying and walked right past him. They had what looked like some sort of energy powered weapon that could destroy almost anything. Samuel found a dead cop on the ground and took his pistol to go fight the aliens with. The battle took a long time because Samuel was a bad shot and it took him 5-6 shots to kill each of the dozens of aliens. Once the aliens were dead all of the animals that had been mutated returned to the way they were before and Samuel was regarded as a hero in America, receiving a Medal of Honor for what he did.


The author's comments:

I got the inspiration for this piece after a ufo sighting  near my house.

 
Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace
 
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
 
Return
 
 
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
 
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift
 
 
English
 
 
alt
alt
 
 
Preferences