Do you know how many universes there really are? | Teen Ink

Do you know how many universes there really are?

Hi, my name is Solona, and I would like to share with you a story; one that’s like none you’ll ever hear in any other lifetime! For starters, how many “universes” are there? One you say, well on the contrary there are about six other universes beside the one we’re in right now! And, I’ve been to each and every one of them. They’re amazing. Here I’ll tell you a little about them. When I was in the Lythendoverse real live creatures of myths and legends reside on planets of their species! I even befriended the dragon name Diamos the Magnificent who was the guardian of the Lythendoverse! In the imagindaverse, everyone’s imaginary creations were actually real. I actually met the first imaginary friend I ever made. His name was Tsukodan-Samanaka, he was so cute. While in the Pluminuverse, I discovered that everyone in all of the other universes in the whole multiverse has a good version and a bad version of themselves. I met mine; they’re real fun to hang out with! In the Teliverse everybody is the cartoon characters from the T.V. and movies! You’ll never believe who is all there! The elementalityverse, my god, don’t get me started! That’s all I’m going to say! Oh! And then there’s the palandromedaverse. The whole place is like living inside a big mirror. Hence the name it has! Well that’s all the “verses” for ‘ya. I’ll see ‘ya later!

I absolutely love to write short stories. They help me express myself, while serving the purpose of a healthy hobby and a way to my future!

smile* BRONZE said...
smile* BRONZE, Lilongwe, Other
cute