The Bloody Roses (Prolouge; Part 1) | Teen Ink

The Bloody Roses (Prolouge; Part 1)

By babybunny DIAMOND, Hickory, North Carolina
babybunny DIAMOND, Hickory, North Carolina

"there are no friends or enemies in this life; just selfish desires based on instincts and self lustings."

I am a werewolf, but not just any werewolf; I am a rebel. I have betrayed my people for the love of my life; the vampirian prince. I must prove myself loyal before I can be turned into one of them and be with my love forever. I have been given three very ahrd, maybe impossible, tasks. I will not hesitate to do what I have been told to do.
The werewolves are cruel and often heartless. Many of us disappear as if we never existed. I have seen my friends disappear, as if into thin air; never to be seen again. Our government assures us our saftey, but many doubt them; doubt what they say.
Our new leaders blame it on the vampires, but how could they have gotten into our civilization when security is so tight? They even claim vampires torment harmless humans, but they don't. We know the truth, and it's they that torment the human.
I question the werewolvian leaders. I fight for the disappeared. I fight for the tormented humans. I fight for the truth. My name? I have many, but you may call me Black Rose. That is what my friends call me. That is, before most of them were slaughtered by our government.
As I mentioned before, I have been given three tasks. The first task is to bring a live werewolf into the vampirian empire. The rules for this task is to not allow anyone to know who I'm working for, what I'm doing, or let the werewolvian government abou the kidnapee. The second task is to get the blood from an Elf. The rules are the same except for one; I have to kill the elf I get the blood from without letting the Elfian goverment to find out. I also have to dispose of the body. I know the Elves hate vampires and have been randomly attacking them for the last two years. The third task is to bring down the Werewolvian government. The rules? There are none. My order for this specific task is to kill anything or anyone that gets in my way. I didn't ask why I had to do these tasks. I felt it wasn't my buisness. I would ask later; after the tasks were done, and I had proved my loyalty.
If I did these tasks correctly, I would be turned into a half vampire and be able to be with my beloved prince. As long as I was part vampire, they didn't and wouldn't care if I was part werewolf; however if the Elves or Werewolves found out, they would try to assainate me.
I'm going to prove my loyalty if it kills me! I don't care if I get murdered by the Elves or Werewolves! I just want to be with my beloved!

This is my first completed book. I wrote it 4 years ago. I'll put part 2 of the prolouge up later because the bells about to ring.