Who is that... | Teen Ink

Who is that...

By _NoAir_ BRONZE, Toronto, Other
_NoAir_ BRONZE, Toronto, Other

There are as many ways to live as there are people in this world. Each one deserves a closer look.

–Golly (Harriet The Spy)

I shook my head and cocked it to the side. I groaned and pulled the covers over my head, only to make me feel trapped and sweaty. It was too quiet...

I lifted up my head from over the covers, and I sighed when I stared across my empty bedroom. The walls seemed to be an eerie blue, and my gasps came out in a hushed echo. It was only 9:00 pm. My parents were usually awake watching T.V or just listening to the radio, but this night was different. I could not hear ANYTHING.

Suddenly, I heard a voice that I did not recognize. The door was an inch open, but it was suddenly pushed full open, revealing a long silhouette that creeped on the bedroom door. I gasped and slowly slipped under the covers, trying to be unnoticable. Then, the blurry image seemed to crawl toward me, and I could finally see who this person was.

This is the intro to a story I am going to write. I just hope you guys like it! I need some comments and ratings please!

HudaZav SILVER said...
HudaZav SILVER, Toronto, Other

"Nothing is impossible; the word itself says 'I'm possible'!" -Audrey Hepburn

Thanks.   =)   Personally, I don't think I will continue on this, but I will  post a novella some time soon on my new profile (yes, the one I'm on now). You can check that out once it's posted if you want.

And I'll check your piece out right now.   =))))

HudaZav SILVER said...
HudaZav SILVER, Toronto, Other

Thanks for the critisism.   =)   This isn't a full piece, just a bit that I wanted feedback on in my writing style or the way I grab suspense. And demon stories are awesome!   XD

HudaZav SILVER said...
HudaZav SILVER, Toronto, Other

Thanks!   And I just commented on your piece, I honestly love it!   X)

HudaZav SILVER said...
HudaZav SILVER, Toronto, Other

Thanks, you Teeninkers are awesome. I probably won't be posting this story, but this is my new profile, and I will be posting a novella soon. Check it out!   =)

HudaZav SILVER said...
HudaZav SILVER, Toronto, Other

Thanks for commenting! By the way, this is just my new account, and in a few months, I will be posting a novella. If you want you can check it out.   =)

emilybwrites SILVER, Villa Hills, Kentucky

last night i lay in bed, looking up at the stars and i thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?

haters are going to hate but that was uncalled for! this was fantastic and had me on the edge of my chair. in the future, if you are going to write comments like that, please do us all a favor and don't.

what a cliffhanger! please promise me you will write more on this subject because i want to know who it is!! please check out my peom "Forgotten Domain" and some of my other work and comment it would mean a lot!!!

4everyoung15 BRONZE, Moreno Valley, California

"When life knocks you down on your knees, just remember you are in the perfect position for praying"- Unknown

I like the way you create suspense, and I think what would help is if you would add a bit more or make a sequal and explain things like why the gohst is there or why it came to the main character. I personally would make the "figure" a demon coming to posses a soul. >XD ..... but that's just me

Kafyra PLATINUM, San Ramon, California
I understand that you dislike the grammar, but maybe it would be more helpful do describe which particular sentences weren't correct and how to fix them. That way, the writer could actually improve thanks to your comment. Also, just because you dislike a certain person's writing does not mean that you should call the writer stupid. This writing is a good deal better than most of mine.

Vanda GOLD said...
Vanda GOLD, Hemt, California

Well when saying good-bye its usaully, "See you in the after life," but my favorite quote is, "Bazinga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Loved it you had me hooked from the first three words. You really need to keep going. Oh and I read some of the comments, looks like your having trouble with who the ghost is. (Hey maybe I can help when I get some ideas). Oh and do you think you could read some of my articles? It's called My Horriod Past.

Soccerball123, Englewood, Colorado

I love cats!

This story is amazing ccan wait to read more.

PJD17 SILVER said...
PJD17 SILVER, Belleville, Illinois

I do the best imatation of myself- Ben Folds

The story was interesting.  i would like to read the rest of it when it is done.  Id appreciate it if you could read my artical  its called Claire Waits

StayClassy1 SILVER, Stockton, California

"Buy me food so i know it's real"

wow! Really good, keep writing!!!

singinginthegardn GOLD, Cowell, Massachusetts

"The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say." ~Anaïs Nin

GRR!! Write some more, honey!? I will be waiting..<3 way to goooooo! Check out my stories maybe?? GRACIAS! :)

_NoAir_ BRONZE said...
_NoAir_ BRONZE, Toronto, Other

–Golly (Harriet The Spy)

Well, I'm not stuck. I have just been busy lately. I guess I should leave it a cliffhanger. I just don't have time to push beside with all my homework.   =(   Ah well, I'm glad eveyone wants to read the whole story. =)

whateverjuliet BRONZE, Miami, Florida

true love never dies,it only gets stronger with time.

very nice, u kept me hanging, ill definetly follow your story!

Jakethesnake BRONZE, Hernando, Mississippi

"Read, Read... Read everything, then write."-William Faulkner

You still stuck?

_NoAir_ BRONZE said...
_NoAir_ BRONZE, Toronto, Other

–Golly (Harriet The Spy)

I'm not sure. I'm stuck. Thanks for the comment!   X)

vampiresrock GOLD, Cornish, New Hampshire

When life gives you oranges, make grape juice and sit back and let the world wounder how the hell you just did that.

WRITE MORE NOW!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait for more!

_NoAir_ BRONZE said...
_NoAir_ BRONZE, Toronto, Other

–Golly (Harriet The Spy)

I'm glad you're enthusiastic. Thanks for the comment.   =)