Code-Word, Dollface | Teen Ink

Code-Word, Dollface

April 22, 2011
By Black_Veil_Bridesmaid GOLD, Frisco, Texas
Black_Veil_Bridesmaid GOLD, Frisco, Texas
10 articles 2 photos 93 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Sui.icide is not cowardly. What is cowardly is making somebody hurt so much they want to kill themselves." Ashley Purdy
"Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon, and thats pretty much the same thing." Andy Biersack
"Your not alone" Andy B


My name is Anna. I am fourteen years old. I am a Doll-Face Child. I am putting this out there because they are after me, and I don't know how long I will live. I'm scared. They killed Isabel, and I'm next. I found this in her room, and you need to know… you need to know that they are fake, and not to be trusted. Be very afraid. They will stop at nothing…


April 15th, 2011

Dear diary,
Something is different at school. Some of the students have gone missing, and a lot of the others are acting weird. It's like they are robots- they all seem to have the same glued-on smile and vacant eyes. It's really starting to freak me out. Hope it's just mono or something like that. Bye!
Isabella Wright
April 22th, 2011

Dear diary,
Kids are still going missing… and now some teachers are too. Also, some of the robot kids have started to say weird things- they said that "the time will come." I don't know what that means, but it doesn't sound good. A couple of my friends have disappeared… in fact, now that I think about it, only me, Anna, and Courtney are left. I'm getting scared!
Isabella Wright
April 23rd, 2011

Dear diary,


Courtney is gone. It's only me and Anna. I don't know what to do!! Some of the kids who were acting weird before are gone, and all of the teachers are gone or a robot. Diary, I don't know who to tell. My parents are telling me I'm overreacting, but something is strange at my school. I need help. Now.


Isabella Wright



April 30th, 2011
Dear diary,


I am going to die. I don't know how much longer I have, so I will try to fit this in. they are looking for me. They know I will not become a Doll-Face Child, so they are going to kill me. I may have one more week, but soon I will die.


Isabella Wright
May 7th, 2011
Dear diary,
Anna knows the secrets of the Doll-Face children. She told me that it’s the government. They are doing this. We think that they know that we know the secrets, so we created the code. Codeword, Doll-Face. We are next. I'm not as scared as I thought I would be. This is the end, but at least the secret is out. They will not have control.
Isabella Wright
May 14th, 2011
They are here. I finally know what they want, but they are going to kill me! I'm not ready to die! O god, they are on the stairs. This is the last thing I will ever write! Look, there is only one way out. Find Anna- she knows the secret. Find her, tell her the codeword- Doll………………………………….
My name is Anna. I am fourteen. I am a Doll-Face Child. If you want out, find me. Code word, Doll-face.